Unicorn

How to play darts
Another nice little wiki article for beginners: https://www.wikihow.com/Play-Darts
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The article is actually pretty good. Another one we should maybe post the link into the newbie post I made as well as here. Or maybe do our own.
Can do both, making our own is good too, just getting the time really.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I don't know about to play the darts.
bump for beginners

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

we all have to start somewhere
I don't like grip section in article . bad,bad bad
180-1(33)

(01-26-2015, 12:27 PM)Troll Wrote: I don't like grip section in article . bad,bad bad

Why?
Good article...
thanks for the post good information here thanks
For any new Nut and beginner, this is some good info to read up on Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks for tips, good reading
Basic, but interesting, and pretty clear as to format...clarity in pics and descriptions.

Good one, Getagrip! :-)
Good article ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to Play in Toronto? and WEBCam Darts derrickyoung 5 504 01-21-2019, 06:38 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  Winmau and how to play perfect darts *Saber* 3 2,358 01-19-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: toeirzt