Target Darts.

Shot Kyle Anderson The Original O.G Darts Review

For more info check the Shot site here: https://shotdarts.com/

For places to buy check here: https://www.shotdarts.com/pages/where-to-buy

To see the full written review with this video and all pics visit my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/32sbeo1

Subscribe to the Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fine review as per usual Darren, cheers. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will watch after I'm done chasing spammers and other miscreants - lol.  But did manage to add to the Reviewed Dart Index. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will watch the review later - just put a film in the dvd player lol - but good looking darts albeit a tad expensive - hopefully they do good for Kyle and he can get back over here to resume his PDC career at some point when this pandemic is all over.
(11-08-2020, 06:49 PM)Great White North Wrote: Fine review as per usual Darren, cheers. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Brad! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Is it your style too?

(11-08-2020, 07:00 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Will watch after I'm done chasing spammers and other miscreants - lol.  But did manage to add to the Reviewed Dart Index. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL gotta catch em all or is that Pokemon? Thanks Glen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-08-2020, 07:09 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Will watch the review later - just put a film in the dvd player lol - but good looking darts albeit a tad expensive - hopefully they do good for Kyle and he can get back over here to resume his PDC career at some point when this pandemic is all over.

I think he is a great signing for Shot, they do the theme so well and have a great handle on the Aboriginal artwork, I never really took much notice to it until I seen more on Kyle Anderson in recent years, but I do like some of the styles they do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-08-2020, 07:27 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Cheers Brad! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Is it your style too?

Don't mind that shape as I like throwing my Lerchbacher's, guess we'll see. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thumbs up on the review. Its a great looking dart, even with the high price tag lol.

I love Aboriginal art, so I will look past the price tag.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
(11-08-2020, 07:56 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 07:27 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Cheers Brad! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Is it your style too?

Don't mind that shape as I like throwing my Lerchbacher's, guess we'll see. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-09-2020, 02:09 PM)LethalEagle Wrote: Thumbs up on the review. Its a great looking dart, even with the high price tag lol.

I love Aboriginal art, so I will look past the price tag.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review - Wonder why the Kangaroo Grip is going away from the point? What's that Skippy? Little Timmy fell down the carbonfibre shaft?
Ryk is currently using:-

Arrows - 16g Harrows Girls Lolita (Reflex Conversion C type):: Stems Edgeglow Purple Short :: Flights Rie Hoshino Marathon :: - Winmau Blade 6
::

(11-09-2020, 06:31 PM)Ryk Wrote: Nice review - Wonder why the Kangaroo Grip is going away from the point? What's that Skippy? Little Timmy fell down the carbonfibre shaft?

Thanks Ryk!

Very clever that Skippy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks for another great review. These look even better in close-up. I like the way Shot! have incorporated elements of aboriginal art into the design - very unique. I wouldn't normally spend that much on a set but I'll be adding these to the collection as I have all of KA's previous sets.
(11-10-2020, 04:01 AM)4737 Carlin Wrote: Thanks for another great review. These look even better in close-up. I like the way Shot! have incorporated elements of aboriginal art into the design - very unique. I wouldn't normally spend that much on a set  but I'll be adding these to the collection as I have all of KA's previous sets.

Thanks mate, yeah the them with the artwork is great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review. What does "O.G" in the model name refer to?
(11-11-2020, 10:16 PM)geoffox23 Wrote: Great review. What does "O.G" in the model name refer to?

His nickname is "The Original" as in the Original Aboriginal.

O.G is a common slang term for being The Original or first at something.
Keep seeing the banner for these on the top of the forums every day so thought it time to have a watch Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great review as always Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I do wonder when Shot! will introduce some sort of auto-aiming system considering the price they charge Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 22g   S: Short   F: Kite   180s: 1/13

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Warrior Tipu 23g darts review Getagrip 9 2,352 12-23-2020, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot Darts Kyle Anderson Battler Darts Review Getagrip 6 335 11-24-2020, 06:52 PM
  Shot! and Shot Gear reviewed Darts mc1958 30 5,642 11-22-2020, 09:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Shot Kyle Anderson Desert Boomer Darts Review Getagrip 1 147 11-11-2020, 08:22 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Shot Tribal Weapon Koa Darts Review Getagrip 7 425 09-23-2020, 01:58 PM
  Shot Warrior Kapene Darts Review Getagrip 12 642 09-19-2020, 03:33 PM
  Unicorn Code Players Gary Anderson Darts Review Getagrip 23 1,072 09-14-2020, 03:23 PM
  Shot Darts Daniel Larsson Darts Review Getagrip 10 466 09-04-2020, 04:48 PM
  Shot Viking Drakkar 23g darts review Getagrip 29 5,778 08-13-2020, 04:03 PM
  Shot Roman Empire Caesar Darts Review Getagrip 10 707 04-12-2020, 11:51 AM