Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Viper Darts in Europe?
I've been seeing them around the web, but they seem to be only available in the US? Am I right? Their designs are a bit different than the most common ones I see here in Europe. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harrows Saru King  @ 18g
Green Uni Bombers @ 22g
XQMAX VDP @ 21g

Target Board
(10-16-2020, 02:14 AM)Force Majeure Wrote: I've been seeing them around the web, but they seem to be only available in the US? Am I right? Their designs are a bit different than the most common ones I see here in Europe. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They are an expensive dart for what you get. I bought a set as my first darts and quickly learned I got taken. Live and learn.
Here's the about page for GLD Products, who market Viper:

https://gldproducts.com/pages/about-gld

Doubt if they actually manufacture steel tip darts, probably have a relationship with another company.  Not sure about that - or who it might be.  I know Harrows has - or had -  relationships with American companies for dart products.

Some of our members may have more insights.

cheers...
(10-16-2020, 11:45 PM)thet Wrote: They are an expensive dart for what you get. I bought a set as my first darts and quickly learned I got taken. Live and learn.

Yeah, I saw their prices for Tungstens, I was more looking to some of their Brass options, that seemed rather nice, but looks can be deceiving.

It's always a nice challenge to find a cheaper set of brass or steel that can compete with darts that costs 4-5x as much. I have found a few around 19-22g.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harrows Saru King  @ 18g
Green Uni Bombers @ 22g
XQMAX VDP @ 21g

Target Board
I have a set of Viper 22g Blitz.
I really like, and throw them a lot, but I'm not going to admit what I paid for them.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
https://www.wayfair.com/baby-kids/pdp/vi...99763.html

Over 25 USD for a set of Brass darts made in China, down from the original 45 USD. I must be having a bad dream. When did brass cost more than 6 - 14 Euros? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harrows Saru King  @ 18g
Green Uni Bombers @ 22g
XQMAX VDP @ 21g

Target Board
Is there a Tungsten dart that looks kinda like this? Preferably not too thin.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harrows Saru King  @ 18g
Green Uni Bombers @ 22g
XQMAX VDP @ 21g

Target Board
Think that's a brass barrel with a coating that resembles tungsten.  At least this site suggests so:

https://canada.desertcart.com/products/2...t-22-grams
(10-18-2020, 03:06 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Think that's a brass barrel with a coating that resembles tungsten.  At least this site suggests so:

https://canada.desertcart.com/products/2...t-22-grams

Brass and nickel, etc? Yet it's $25? I've bought 80 and 85% W for 12 - 15 GBP / pounds. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Ohh dear, I don't even want to think what that would be with shipping and 7.25% customs.

46 Canadian dollar??? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

However I like the third comment / review, from that link you posted. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Seems he has AIR darts.

D***.
14 August, 2019
Good farts for the beginners
Work well
Harrows Saru King  @ 18g
Green Uni Bombers @ 22g
XQMAX VDP @ 21g

Target Board
(10-18-2020, 07:44 AM)Force Majeure Wrote: https://www.wayfair.com/baby-kids/pdp/vi...99763.html

Over 25 USD for a set of Brass darts made in China, down from the original 45 USD. I must be having a bad dream. When did brass cost more than 6 - 14 Euros? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

When they're overpriced Viper darts?!?!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 19g   S: Tweenie   F: Shape   180s: 2/25
(10-18-2020, 10:23 PM)jt4527 Wrote: When they're overpriced Viper darts?!?!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That's IT! Now you owe me a set of Vipers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I'm like the new generation, easily offended and I demand prison and compensation.
Harrows Saru King  @ 18g
Green Uni Bombers @ 22g
XQMAX VDP @ 21g

Target Board
(10-17-2020, 04:41 AM)Force Majeure Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 11:45 PM)thet Wrote: They are an expensive dart for what you get. I bought a set as my first darts and quickly learned I got taken. Live and learn.

Yeah, I saw their prices for Tungstens, I was more looking to some of their Brass options, that seemed rather nice, but looks can be deceiving.

It's always a nice challenge to find a cheaper set of brass or steel that can compete with darts that costs 4-5x as much. I have found a few around 19-22g.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Brass, stainless steel and or nickel darts are probably better in the lighter weigths, because, they can be made relatively slim, or, slim enough at least, that they are worth using, I only have 2 sets of brass darts, I think one set is 19 grams and the other is 20  grams, the 19 gram set i quite like.

Realistically, I dont think they can really compare, to, even a cheap set of tungstens, even though I like them quite a lot.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
For house darts I have a couple different sets of Viper Freaks. They are made out a nickel silver alloy.
They are quite cheap, and actually throw pretty good.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(10-19-2020, 04:18 PM)Phil D Wrote: Brass, stainless steel and or nickel darts are probably better in the lighter weigths, because, they can be made relatively slim, or, slim enough at least, that they are worth using, I only have 2 sets of brass darts, I think one set is 19 grams and the other is 20  grams, the 19 gram set i quite like.

Realistically, I dont think they can really compare, to, even a cheap set of tungstens, even though I like them quite a lot.

You are quite right, 16 - 20 grams, the brassy ones are pretty good, they can be like 7.60 mm and so on. I have set of 16-18 gram soft tips that I just love to death, they never let me down (again).

And often they are 5 - 11 pounds, so you can try a lot of them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harrows Saru King  @ 18g
Green Uni Bombers @ 22g
XQMAX VDP @ 21g

Target Board

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New One80 darts coming to europe vanJupp 0 544 11-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: vanJupp