Target Darts.

I cracked under peer pressure. . .
(09-29-2020, 03:09 PM)nixer55 Wrote: B5DC...

I was just about to do the same thing you just did.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-29-2020, 02:53 PM)Force Majeure Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 02:42 AM)nixer55 Wrote:
(09-29-2020, 02:09 AM)Force Majeure Wrote: So frustrating! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Welcome to the world of wires!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Would you look at that s**t?!?   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If your darts are making small pinpoint holes in those thin wires, then the very point of the dart is far too sharp.   Round them off a bit and that will help them slide off the wire and into the scoring areas more often.
gumbo2176
(09-29-2020, 04:00 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: If your darts are making small pinpoint holes in those thin wires, then the very point of the dart is far too sharp.   Round them off a bit and that will help them slide off the wire and into the scoring areas more often.

Good "point". Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Updates to the lighting system, the top bar/rail is held in place with magnets and the actual LED discs / spots are attached with the same type of magnets that can be pulled back and forth alone the lower side of the rail as pictured here. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I got a few sets between 20 to 24 grams and a board. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Plus some Soft Tippers under 20. Plus my Green Uni Bombers @ 22g, let's not forget about them.
Does this happen often after just one week of usage? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  The black is the 20.

I got a few sets between 20 to 24 grams and a board. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Plus some Soft Tippers under 20. Plus my Green Uni Bombers @ 22g, let's not forget about them.
(09-30-2020, 01:57 PM)Force Majeure Wrote: Does this happen often after just one week of usage? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  The black is the 20.

Been a long time since I've used a round wire board - but don't recall having that problem.
Ohh well, it was fun for as long as it lasted. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-30-2020, 02:08 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 01:57 PM)Force Majeure Wrote: Does this happen often after just one week of usage? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  The black is the 20.

Been a long time since I've used a round wire board - but don't recall having that problem.

When I used round wire boards with staples holding the spider in place I did have the occasional wire bend like that, or get pushed into the boards surface a bit.       

I commented in an earlier post that all those direct hits on the wires that are leaving tiny indented holes in the wires indicate to me that his darts are far too sharply pointed and it would be better if they were rounded off a bit so the darts can slide off the wires and not dig into them in the first place.
gumbo2176
(09-30-2020, 02:22 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 02:08 PM)nixer55 Wrote:

When I used round wire boards with staples holding the spider in place I did have the occasional wire bend like that, or get pushed into the boards surface a bit.       

I commented in an earlier post that all those direct hits on the wires that are leaving tiny indented holes in the wires indicate to me that his darts are far too sharply pointed and it would be better if they were rounded off a bit so the darts can slide off the wires and not dig into them in the first place.

I have taken a file to numerous of my darts, as of late. I have also discovered that my darts are too heavy for me, the tungsten ones. I guess I have to trade down a few grams. 2 or 3 seems to do the trick.

I guess I should have bought the other board, the World Tour or something. Live and lern ey? (pun)
A more unusual Robin would be this one, at least for me.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(10-03-2020, 12:33 AM)Force Majeure Wrote: A more unusual Robin would be this one, at least for me.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I've had my share of that type Robin Hood, especially when using Dimplex flights.
gumbo2176
(10-03-2020, 02:29 AM)gumbo2176 Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 12:33 AM)Force Majeure Wrote: A more unusual Robin would be this one, at least for me.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I've had my share of that type Robin Hood, especially when using Dimplex flights.

Like these? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yep, tear right into the wings of the flights and split them in two.
gumbo2176