The price of darts
(09-16-2020, 06:35 PM)samsimilian Wrote: I always bought  budget darts, my long time favourite was a 17€ bomb style dart from puredarts. I switched to 23g John Lowe because when I bought a back up set from the cheap ones, it was slightly different and the Lowe's are a bit more rear balanced. The Lowe's and Phase 5's seem to be a little different to other bullets balance wise - a quite unique balance that suit me. Otherwise there are so many brilliant cheap darts... the McCoy  line from puredarts for example

Gesendet von meinem moto x4 mit Tapatalk

There are loads of great budget darts out there especially from Puredarts, dartsclearance etc. 

Some manufacturers like Datadart are still excellent value for money. Their Icon series include 24g Ando Dreamboy darts and 25g Barney Ghost grip darts at a very reasonable price not to mention the Jocky Wilson range, I just bought a set of 26g Jocky Wilson originals for £30.
[Image: 097eT4g.jpg]
There are little options in 16 grams and under
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
If you're a collector, or just plain fancy a set of darts, then the price, probably doesn't matter so much to you.
In my case, I just like to throw darts, and could care less who's name is on them, but that's just me.
Whichever way you go, is personal perspective. As long as it makes you happy, that's all that really matters. Whatever your perspective ..... happy darting !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much we guessing for price of the new Lowe darts?? vona1a 20 1,756 07-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Darts asking price? The Niner 12 1,274 01-30-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: The Niner
  Darts you want but are out of your price range TheJug 28 3,331 10-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Price for Hero / Hero Golden darts evm501 15 2,798 02-20-2017, 01:13 PM
Last Post: ReggaeDarts