Loxley Matthew Edgar Darts Review

More info here: https://loxleydarts.com/
Full written review with video and pics on my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/35xBIXG
Subscribe to the Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Will watch the video later as got a film on at the moment - good looking dart although a little on the pricey side for what you get, I only bought my set as the man himself had signed the packaging (still not actually had a throw of them yet though lol).

Have already added to the review index, a new brand under the "various" listing.
Great review and made me laugh out loud
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Lol - nice review.  And a pretty nice dart.  Matthew should be pleased. Smile
Great review mate Smile Pricey, but I admire the faithful colour combo and the EdgarTV logo on the darts.

Kudos to Loxley for an exact weight match on a hand painted set!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
(09-13-2020, 07:26 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Will watch the video later as got a film on at the moment - good looking dart although a little on the pricey side for what you get, I only bought my set as the man himself had signed the packaging (still not actually had a throw of them yet though lol).

Have already added to the review index, a new brand under the "various" listing.

Cheers Mike! Smile

(09-13-2020, 07:33 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Great review and made me laugh out loud

LOL thanks Chris Smile

(09-13-2020, 08:11 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Lol - nice review.  And a pretty nice dart.  Matthew should be pleased. Smile

Big Grin Thanks Glen Smile

(09-14-2020, 01:10 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: Great review mate Smile Pricey, but I admire the faithful colour combo and the EdgarTV logo on the darts.

Kudos to Loxley for an exact weight match on a hand painted set!

Thanks mate! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks very much Darren for the amazing review. Everyone involved at Loxley including Matt Edgar (and Ryan who was in the room with Edgar when the review came out) loved your video.

We are very proud of this first product release and delighted with the reception the dart has received. We do understand a few gripes some people have pointed out about the price but as Darren pointed out these darts are hand painted and there are economies of scale that come with mass production which we have not been able to reach yet.

Other factors are we specifically wanted Loxley darts to be manufactured in England if possible, as this is the home of darts and the home of Robin Hood of course. We also spent a lot of time scouting for the very best quality machining available as we wanted Loxley to be a premium darts brand in terms of look, feel and most importantly flight!

And last but not least we want to support our players as much as possible and feel they deserve to be rewarded for all their hard work, as such all of our players receive a very handsome commission on every single product of theirs that is sold! We feel it only fair that if fans are purchasing a set of darts, flights, shirt, etc to support their favourite players, that the players actually benefit from this.

Once again thanks to Darren, the Darts Nutz team and all the other reviewers for their support and we hope to pay it forward by supporting this wonderful forum in the near future (once we have enough products to make a cool banner).

Team Loxley
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Ryan Searle, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Steve Hine.

Visit our Loxley Darts shop or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
TV logo - but on it's side it looks suspiciously like a Big Fish ahead of those Scottish themed coloured blue and white grooves. What a rotter this Matthew Edgar is! At least he didn't take Gary's darts after he beat him up - just his flights.

Nice review.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
(09-14-2020, 11:32 AM)Loxley Wrote: Thanks very much Darren for the amazing review. Everyone involved at Loxley including Matt Edgar (and Ryan who was in the room with Edgar when the review came out) loved your video.

We are very proud of this first product release and delighted with the reception the dart has received. We do understand a few gripes some people have pointed out about the price but as Darren pointed out these darts are hand painted and there are economies of scale that come with mass production which we have not been able to reach yet.

Other factors are we specifically wanted Loxley darts to be manufactured in England if possible, as this is the home of darts and the home of Robin Hood of course. We also spent a lot of time scouting for the very best quality machining available as we wanted Loxley to be a premium darts brand in terms of look, feel and most importantly flight!

And last but not least we want to support our players as much as possible and feel they deserve to be rewarded for all their hard work, as such all of our players receive a very handsome commission on every single product of theirs that is sold! We feel it only fair that if fans are purchasing a set of darts, flights, shirt, etc to support their favourite players, that the players actually benefit from this.

Once again thanks to Darren, the Darts Nutz team and all the other reviewers for their support and we hope to pay it forward by supporting this wonderful forum in the near future (once we have enough products to make a cool banner).

Team Loxley

Many thanks too, glad they liked it. Really good to see the players supported like that also Smile Would be great to keep them made in UK too!

(09-14-2020, 11:53 AM)Ryk Wrote: TV logo - but on it's side it looks suspiciously like a Big Fish ahead of those Scottish themed coloured blue and white grooves. What a rotter this Matthew Edgar is! At least he didn't take Gary's darts after he beat him up - just his flights.

Nice review.

LOL yeah should have took the darts!!!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(09-14-2020, 11:32 AM)Loxley Wrote: Thanks very much Darren for the amazing review. Everyone involved at Loxley including Matt Edgar (and Ryan who was in the room with Edgar when the review came out) loved your video.

Team Loxley
Its a very admirable stand that you're taking, so I have to applaud you for the effort in making these darts and checking every box in quality.

Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm