Who me? I just got here!
Welcome, you will be fine but I'd suggest a surround ?

1. I see you like to aerate the paneling too.   Smile Some things are universal.....like Nutz.  Tongue Welcome to that somewhat eclectic group. You’re going to find a lot of great info from all the Nutz that wander through here.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(09-13-2020, 06:33 AM)Cat Wrote:
  1. I see you like to aerate the paneling too.   Smile Some things are universal.....like Nutz.  Tongue Welcome to that somewhat eclectic group. You’re going to find a lot of great info from all the Nutz that wander through here.

Big Grin 

Last night had somewhat of a defining moment for me. As I stood there picking them up for the first round then, I thought to myself, "How many throws do I need to hit the middle?! Is it 5, 10, 15... 25?!?". So I took a deep breath and aimed... focus... and... 

OMG1.GIF

photo

[Image: 0bVJ5PJ.jpg]
I got me a set of Wolf ram 24 grams and a board that is the envy of all... saving

New: 23 gram Winmau and 22 gram Bulls.
You are probably the wackiest poster I have seen on here. A genuine pleasure to read this thread and see your set up.

How much for shipping to Antarctica?
(09-13-2020, 05:01 PM)BullShot Wrote: You are probably the wackiest poster I have seen on here. A genuine pleasure to read this thread and see your set up.
Ahh, makes me pround that my efforts are not in vain! king

cheers 

(09-13-2020, 05:01 PM)BullShot Wrote: How much for shipping to Antarctica?

Ohh, it's about a hundred, takes 90 days with the Polar Bear Express.

Moddarts  About as good as is gets for me. Tongue

[Image: lbMoCjE.jpg]

This is how I store my flights and stems. mint

[Image: NZKZ6QK.jpg]
I got me a set of Wolf ram 24 grams and a board that is the envy of all... saving

Actually i think you might be ok, your grouping isnt that bad, as, you had a robin hood and three near the bull, in the small circle aka 25, hard to tell, but, i think you will be fine.

Like that determination you have there by the way ;-)

Maybe, you need to turn the board a bit (ie) play around the clock, it will save you a lot of grief making a brand new board.

Oh and hello and welcome ;-)
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
(09-13-2020, 05:01 PM)BullShot Wrote: You are probably the wackiest poster I have seen on here. A genuine pleasure to read this thread and see your set up.

How much for shipping to Antarctica?

You just made me remember a whicky wacky, woo oooh (an old cocktail, that used to be quite popular one time, by me).

As far as I remember, it is vodka, tia maria, countreux (one shot of each) and a bottle of baby cham, in a half pint glass, topped up with lemonade (probably schweppes) and drunk through a straw.

It tastes like cream soda (very mellow) but, is really quite strong, so, is quite deceptive (obviously with all that spirit).

Its not advisable to drink too many.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
(09-14-2020, 05:57 AM)Phil D Wrote: Actually i think you might be ok, your grouping isnt that bad, as, you had a robin hood and three near the bull, in the small circle aka 25, hard to tell, but, i think you will be fine.

Very often, I can put two out of the three next to each other, not space for a strand of hair between them, it's just that third one. Third wheel, three's a crow...

Right now I'm trying different grips and arm swings, positions. Plus the correct weight and shape of the barrel (for me).

(09-14-2020, 05:57 AM)Phil D Wrote: Maybe, you need to turn the board a bit (ie) play around the clock, it will save you a lot of grief making a brand new board.

Nah, I'll just start throwing holes in 17, 16 and 19 instead. Tongue Confused I have been eyeing a Mission Apollo board, saw they are £17 in the UK, probably twice that over here. Smile So keep your fingers crossed.

(09-14-2020, 05:57 AM)Phil D Wrote: Oh and hello and welcome ;-)

Why thank you kind Sir! cheers  

Moddarts  Darn! So close to T16, T17 and T19. blubber  RIP

[Image: N2zI51n.jpg]

This here is my stand. Sleepy 

[Image: UmSpWw7.jpg]

You know, I might be ready for a real board, one of those cheap sisal/bristle ones.  Sleepy

[Image: 7VABMMK.jpg]