Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Falcon F2 Darts Review Exclusive To Darts Clearance On eBay

You can buy the darts from the Darts Clearance eBay shop here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/dartsclearance

Check out the review on my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/3aX0kd6

Subscribe to the Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Another great looking set of arrows at a great price from Darts Clearance - another great review as always, have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice looking set.  Taken with the design when they first appeared in the darts clearance thread back in June.  Grip probably a tad too low though.

Also too bad the Ebay shipping and brokerage costs put these out of reach for me.   Price is otherwise very good as pointed out.
The front grip on these darts seems totally nonsensical to me. If you hold the dart a set distance from the point you get one grip, but if you turn the barrel 90 degrees you get an entirely different grip and feel.
(08-23-2020, 05:44 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Another great looking set of arrows at a great price from Darts Clearance - another great review as always, have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Mike, its very nice for the money Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(08-23-2020, 06:29 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Nice looking set.  Taken with the design when they first appeared in the darts clearance thread back in June.  Grip probably a tad too low though.

Also too bad the Ebay shipping and brokerage costs put these out of reach for me.   Price is otherwise very good as pointed out.

Grip was no problem for me so quite a strange one really Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(08-23-2020, 07:25 PM)bkbum Wrote: The front grip on these darts seems totally nonsensical to me. If you hold the dart a set distance from the point you get one grip, but if you turn the barrel 90 degrees you get an entirely different grip and feel.

I guess it looks more strange than it is though, feels fine when throwing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice looking darts to me and the color works as well. I could see myself throwing these and the price is right.
Good to see a review in the quality we all know and love. Great pics as usual.
Have you tried glucosamine for your throwing hand? It seems to work for my aging bones.
(08-24-2020, 02:59 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Nice looking darts to me and the color works as well. I could see myself throwing these and the price is right.
Have you tried glucosamine for your throwing hand? It seems to work for my aging bones.

My mother in law swears by it. Doc said, ‘whatever your taking, carry on.’

Nice review. Lovely looking darts.
Great review. Definitely not my cup of tea though. Do like the pricing!
The Joker

Tangent Darts Customs
I had a set of F1's arrive last week (24g). I am really happy with them, they are my go to dart at the moment.

Look great and perfect grip for me.
(08-24-2020, 02:59 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Nice looking darts to me and the color works as well. I could see myself throwing these and the price is right.

Thanks Tom! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Yeah tried everything, even CBD oil, no help really.

(08-24-2020, 11:45 PM)Spangle Wrote:

My mother in law swears by it. Doc said, ‘whatever your taking, carry on.’

Nice review. Lovely looking darts.

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(08-25-2020, 04:50 AM)YoungStarDC Wrote: Great review. Definitely not my cup of tea though. Do like the pricing!

Cheers mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(08-25-2020, 12:32 PM)mark-essex Wrote: I had a set of F1's arrive last week (24g).  I am really happy with them, they are my go to dart at the moment.

Look great and perfect grip for me.

Yeah great darts for the money Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  26 gram dartsclearance / falcon review Phil D 12 566 06-01-2021, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Phil D
  Legend Darts Eric Bristow Cocked Finger Darts Review Getagrip 18 390 05-29-2021, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  D Craft Japan Hacchi Disc Darts Review Weird Darts Getagrip 13 435 05-26-2021, 06:47 PM
  23 gram darts clearance (in production) barrel review. Phil D 22 2,347 01-30-2021, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Hazza
  Red Dragon Darts Gerwyn Price Blue Ice Special Edition Darts Review Getagrip 11 775 01-16-2021, 10:09 AM
  Red Dragon Falcon GT's 24g Darts Review Getagrip 10 16,006 01-10-2021, 08:19 PM
  Trinidad Jose De Sousa Type 2 Darts Review Grand Slam Darts 2020 Winner Getagrip 16 856 12-21-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Shot Darts Kyle Anderson Battler Darts Review Getagrip 6 458 11-24-2020, 06:52 PM
  Darts Clearance Falcon F1 23g Darts Review Getagrip 28 3,686 05-23-2020, 05:19 PM
  Multiple Darts Clearance Reviews The Jester 15 1,154 09-18-2019, 08:45 PM
Last Post: The Jester