Shot Darts

Target Gabriel Clemens German Giant Darts Teaser Video In 4K Ultra HD
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It looks sexy!

The dart with that Nano Storm point, such an amazing combo look to it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
RRP £45. Looks like Target are following other brands and increasing their own prices..
Think the price is about normal these days, a lot cheaper than his Evolution version I bought anyway Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-17-2020, 01:08 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Think the price is about normal these days, a lot cheaper than his Evolution version I bought anyway Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
How much were his Evolution darts when you got them?
(07-17-2020, 08:54 PM)Joshtin Pipe Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 01:08 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Think the price is about normal these days, a lot cheaper than his Evolution version I bought anyway Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If they were similarly priced to the other player darts then about €100-120!

B: 19g   S: Tweenie   F: Shape   180s: 2/25
The last thing I need right now is any more darts ... so I've just ordered a set of the 23g.
(07-17-2020, 08:54 PM)Joshtin Pipe Wrote:

The gold limited edition set were around £128 delivered but I think the price for the normal ones was still around the £100 area

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-18-2020, 04:12 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(07-17-2020, 08:54 PM)Joshtin Pipe Wrote:

The gold limited edition set were around £128 delivered but I think the price for the normal ones was still around the £100 area
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution Gabriel Clemens Limited Edition Darts Unboxing In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 343 05-15-2020, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen Phase 2 Noir Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 3 269 12-29-2019, 12:35 PM
  Target RVB Legacy Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 16 480 12-16-2019, 03:22 PM