Target Darts.

The "Skilthro" Dart Scoring Board
Not too sure how old this is or anything so if anyone (eg Darren lol) can provide any further info it would be appreciated Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I got this about a week ago and I'm currently trying to work out where to hang it on the wall (there's not a lot of space left lol).

It's made of hardboard and measures 12" x 10" and obviously works using different coloured pegs (which unfortunately I didn't get), but normal nylon stems would be ok to use.

I'm guessing that the three holes at the top on each side are to keep a track of the legs won in best of 5 matches, and that the two holes at the bottom on each side are for the scoring pins when the board is not in use.

As I say I don't know anything much about this other than I quite like it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think I seen that on ebay, looks good, I don't know anything about it really, maybe Patrick Chaplin will. Quite amazing how many different scorers they are!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Damn, I was banking on you knowing something about it as all I could find on the web was one picture on a German site (and he doesn't have the pegs either lol). Patrick sounds a good suggestion - I may send him an email later this afternoon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That is cool although it looks complicated to keep score.
LOL sorry, its one of those mystery items, hard to say how old it is really, the lettering looks a bit 1940 or 1950 ish but couldn't say for sure.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I never noticed them before for some reason, but there are actually 6 peg holes on the top edge of the score board as well - this must be where the legs won pegs go if my assumption is correct.

Anyway, hopefully Patrick can give some more info about this - I'm just about to send him an email.
I think I would've put the "hundreds" holes on the left and right, same as all the others, and added a pair of "noughts" holes for when you get below 100. Maybe that's how the pegs got lost???
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

That could explain the pegs - I'm going to check out a few of the DIY shops and see if I can find anything that could fit the holes, and if I do I'll paint them in a couple of different colours for each side
maybe some nails cut in half would work?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

A small update on this - Patrick replied today and he hasn't seen one of these boards before so he may ask in a future issue of DDN to see if any of his readers can help
Another mystery then, hopefully someone might know something.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leyland Paint Dart Board LesWallace180 10 5,324 04-08-2015, 08:25 PM
Last Post: LesWallace180