Darts Buddy

Analyze needed please
Hello, can i ask you guys to do analyze of my throw and tell me what to improve,or just comment what you think its wrong or something. I
I know that i need to practice, but i dont want to practice the wrong way. If im doing something wrong (ofc im) and i practice it i think i cant improve in good way only in bad way. Thats why i want to see what is wrong to fix it and than practice, and tweaking it to fit me more.
To tell something about how i see it:
I have a lot of inconsistency, some times i get all 3 darts in nice fit group but mostly only one or two are near and other is way out. 
I think i dont know how to aim or sight, becouse im right handed and left eye dominant and cant make my mind and hand do the phil taylor way of doing it. I mostly do only focus on target and just throw...
Im middle gripper, and i found that 23g Mvg authentic darts with aluminium 47mm shaft and normal flights fits best,but i think its not perfect fit, maybe some front weighted ones should do the trick.
Here is the video,and password is Dartsnutz.
First welcome to the forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Second a strong recommendation to read this, it covers very good the basics.
https://www.dartbase.com/technics.htm

And now some points to consider:
Your stand is sometimes shaky when you throw the first dart. Concentrate, breath in and throw after you stand stable.
Your shoulder is too relaxed therefore your elbow drops down or wobbles.
You stop your forearm before the movement is finished.
You have a different rhythm in each throw.

Sounds terrible?
Don't worry, these are all rather small things, just practice. You will become better Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-04-2020, 11:17 PM)Cateye Wrote: First welcome to the forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Second a strong recommendation to read this, it covers very good the basics.
https://www.dartbase.com/technics.htm

And now some points to consider:
Your stand is sometimes shaky when you throw the first dart. Concentrate, breath in and throw after you stand stable.
Your shoulder is too relaxed therefore your elbow drops down or wobbles.
You stop your forearm before the movement is finished.
You have a different rhythm in each throw.

Sounds terrible?
Don't worry, these are all rather small things, just practice. You will become better Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
 Ty for your replay and tips.

No it does not sound terrible, i know it is terrible.
I know about shoulder, but i gets rether undomfortable and unnatural after sime time, and i need to relax it, but its get better week after week.
About forearm problem, i know about it tooo, i try to improve it with some ghost throwing training, and throwing papers in the bin, but when i come in front of board it gets crap again, like i forgot it, but i keep hope that with more practice without darts i will get used to it.
Rhytm i need to synchronize it for sure, but need to find my way of doing it.
And for stand problem, yes it crap, i need to lean more, and fix my upper arm to be more parallel.
I think i can make it with your help, and my will and dedication.
Maybe some day ill convince myself to start playing local leageu.
(05-05-2020, 07:38 AM)JosipCRO Wrote: And for stand problem, yes it crap, i need to lean more, and fix my upper arm to be more parallel.
No, don't work on everything right away, do only just one thing:
Stand still and stable before you start throwing.
Currently you are already throwing when your body is still in the movement from "Go to the oche".
(05-05-2020, 08:41 AM)Cateye Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 07:38 AM)JosipCRO Wrote: And for stand problem, yes it crap, i need to lean more, and fix my upper arm to be more parallel.
No, don't work on everything right away, do only just one thing:
Stand still and stable before you start throwing.
Currently you are already throwing when your body is still in the movement from "Go to the oche".
So its one at the time than. Piece by piece Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Work on one thing at once, and don't stop working on that one thing until you've mastered it.

A bit of advice for follow through and rhythm as I find the two go hand in hand is to use some form of counting method, similar to how dancers do to learn the time of steps in a routine. A simple 1, 2, 3 in a rhythm that matches your throw will massively help. 1 being prolonged (ooooooooneeeeee) as you pull the dart back, then 2 being a little bit quicker as you start the forward phase and 3 being even quicker and ends as you fully extend the follow through. I find this works better than actually thinking to fully extend the follow through.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help needed rydarts 4 388 05-15-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: rydarts
  help needed robi10 5 482 12-08-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: JB_Fraser
  Analyze my grip SpoonyG 6 725 11-21-2017, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Doubledouble
  Needed advice... robert829 4 956 11-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: robert829
Big Grin Advice needed Scott Anderson 97 6 962 02-26-2016, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Scott Anderson 97