Darts Buddy

Image Resizing
(05-02-2020, 06:44 PM)Spangle Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 06:39 PM)JAMSGOLF Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 06:15 PM)Spangle Wrote: Don’t know if this is helpful to anyone and/or if anyone is using an iPad but just before dragging the pic into the drop box I noticed I could tap on ‘image size’ and a drop down box appears with small, medium or large choices. I chose ‘medium’ and just posted my first pic in the 180’s thread and it looks a sensible size. I hope.

I’ll try ‘small’ next time.

(05-02-2020, 06:37 PM)Spangle Wrote: Can’t seem to do it agin. Lol

I just clicked on the resize button in that thread and the picture, when resized, was HUGE!
? Lol

I was just thinking if you chose the "medium" size when you posted this, I can't imagine how big the LARGE option would have been! LOL
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 60 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
(05-02-2020, 06:15 PM)Spangle Wrote: Don’t know if this is helpful to anyone and/or if anyone is using an iPad but just before dragging the pic into the drop box I noticed I could tap on ‘image size’ and a drop down box appears with small, medium or large choices. I chose ‘medium’ and just posted my first pic in the 180’s thread and it looks a sensible size. I hope.

The 180's pic is large. Camera default I'd say - 4128 X 2322.  Around a 10 megapixel camera.  As a result, resized by the automated routine.  No biggie. 

BTW, if you open that picture in a new tab, you get an idea of it's true size.  You'll have to hit the magnifier to see the full pixel scale.  Need a theatre screen to view in its entirety. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Note - might not to be able to do this on an iPad.  Like a lot of these devices - can only do what the app developers decide you can.  Unless you jailbreak them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Your 2 posts in the Ryan Searle thread were smaller.  The largest 640 X 480, so untouched by the resizer:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...#pid609482

Well on your way.  Like darts - need to work on the repeatable aspect - lol.
(05-02-2020, 07:42 PM)nixer55 Wrote:

The 180's pic is large. Camera default I'd say - 4128 X 2322.  Around a 10 megapixel camera.  As a result, resized by the automated routine.  No biggie. 

BTW, if you open that picture in a new tab, you get an idea of it's true size.  You'll have to hit the magnifier to see the full pixel scale.  Need a theatre screen to view in its entirety. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Note - might not to be able to do this on an iPad.  Like a lot of these devices - can only do what the app developers decide you can.  Unless you jailbreak them. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Your 2 posts in the Ryan Searle thread were smaller.  The largest 640 X 480, so untouched by the resizer:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...#pid609482

Well on your way.  Like darts - need to work on the repeatable aspect - lol.
So, do you and everyone else see my posted pics the same size as I see them?

Also I thought the pic in the 180’s thread was the same size as the second pic in the Searle thread and the first pic in the Searle thread looks really small to me? Lol.

Would like to know to help me get it right  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-02-2020, 10:23 PM)Spangle Wrote: So, do you and everyone else see my posted pics the same size as I see them?

Also I thought the pic in the 180’s thread was the same size as the second pic in the Searle thread and the first pic in the Searle thread looks really small to me? Lol.

Would like to know to help me get it right  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The 180 pic was large, but the system resized it.  The first Searle thread picture was small, the second just fine.  That should be your target for now.
(05-02-2020, 11:48 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 10:23 PM)Spangle Wrote: So, do you and everyone else see my posted pics the same size as I see them?

The 180 pic was large, but the system resized it.  The first Searle thread picture was small, the second just fine.  That should be your target for now.
Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attaching Non-Image Files to a Post nixer55 0 290 07-15-2020, 03:36 PM
Last Post: nixer55
Star Tips for the Forum: Help the forum get better and check your image size ! Fred-180 43 17,083 05-01-2020, 12:57 AM
Last Post: nixer55