Harrows Darts.

Show us your 180's 2020
My first ever 180 during a match.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Smashing in the maxes fellas...well done....I notice a few of you don’t punch your flights is that a personal choice or something else? Much love Gazza

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts : Winmau Pro Line  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-28-2020, 06:30 PM)WoodGuy Wrote: My first ever 180 during a match.
Means so much more when it matters, well done indeed
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(11-28-2020, 04:14 AM)Gooddark Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 11:45 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 10:29 PM)Gooddark Wrote: Having some fun with new mission darts.

What brand are those flights?

Oh bud! I am very happy with theses. They are DESIGNA DXS150.
 very tough plastic. I have tried all sorts of Designa flights. But these ones are very very tough.

The reflections of the 18 might be what caught your eye?

Thanks! No, it was not the reflections. It was the transparency what cought my eye. The 12. TBH, I didn't even realize that the 18 was reflection :-)
(11-28-2020, 09:42 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 06:30 PM)WoodGuy Wrote: My first ever 180 during a match.
Means so much more when it matters, well done indeed

Thanks.  I was thrilled.
(11-28-2020, 08:51 PM)Gazzabnorthern Wrote: Smashing in the maxes fellas...well done....I notice a few of you don’t punch your flights is that a personal choice or something else? Much love Gazza

I've just never tried punched flights, and last time I was at the shop, they were sold out of punches.
Started playing darts in the US in the mid 1980's, stopped around 1995. Started again due to COVID, darts in the pics are my Black Widows which currently throwing in addition to my old hammerhead GTs. Never threw a 180 competitively, and not surprising being in the US, majority of our games were cricket so never focused on that. COVID has given me the opportunity to play/practice a lot moreGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and this website has brought a new appreciation and focus of my practice onto the game of '01 and thus I present my first 180 after all of these years....finally beat the My Dart Training App 501 vs CPU level 13.
(11-28-2020, 08:51 PM)Gazzabnorthern Wrote: Smashing in the maxes fellas...well done....I notice a few of you don’t punch your flights is that a personal choice or something else? Much love Gazza

For me it depends on the combination of flights and stems. With the Prism Force stems I was regularly puncing the flights, so that the stems don't break when hitting a Robin Hood.
With the Nitro stems I don't need to punch the flights as they are robust and hold the flights very firm.
Yesterday in a match. Unfortunately a much too rare sight ...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Because my log end board is completely knackered.(Was let down with a new one because of COVID).I decided to break out my old Champions choice board just because it’s got reduced doubles and trebles. I only get to practice a couple of hours a week on a Sunday night and I normally just use the doubles, but I decided to have a go at the treble 20’s and I only went and hit it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 891 67,855 Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Toddg