Unicorn

Show us your 180's 2020
(06-16-2020, 10:59 PM)JAMSGOLF Wrote:
(06-16-2020, 10:40 PM)Gooddark Wrote: Beautiful stacked 180!!! Practice 
Never thought I could do this.

While every 180 is beautiful, this one has to be one of the best one's I've seen! Amazing stacking! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Seems to be lots of room in the treble!!
They are definitly stacked on top of each other. Thishappens a lot with two of my darts usually. The identical throw twice but third is off. This time got all three .

Honestly i think it was reverse stacking Ha Ha ..the second dart  and The third was tucked /caught by middle .
One for today.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(06-16-2020, 10:40 PM)Gooddark Wrote: Beautiful stacked 180!!! Practice darts
Never thought I could do this.

That is just plain beautiful !!!
still at it

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Second time ever .... 3 in 1 day.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My second 5 180 night in the last 2 weeks 2 came on webcam darts in matches still fighting darts going to the right for some reason but lightning is striking more often now. Not sure how to manage my arm tightening up in matches though. The reality that its taken me 6 months to throw more 180's than Gary Anderson threw in the 2017 WC does help me appreciate how incredible the PDC players are.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Highest checkout: 160. Best leg 12 darts! Darts  too many, and the current darts are broken lol.
my very, very, very  worn Gurney’s still get lots of love too
always surprised by how rubbed they are when I go to edit pics of them, they used to be gold & white! 
Ando P3’s are my main darts these days, but I still absolutely love these things :-)

Having my annual three months sabbatical away from the sport but decided to have a couple of minutes on the board whilst waiting for something the other day. Hit this beauty a minute later. I call them 'Polo 180s' because you can fit all three points in a Polo mint.
#68 and 69 just started in January so pleased I am starting to hit some on a somewhat regular bases in actual matches Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

#Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.#68 and #69
Highest checkout: 160. Best leg 12 darts! Darts  too many, and the current darts are broken lol.
#271 & 272

Harrows Assassin Expert AX3
Target Bolide BL12

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Jason S - Middle of USA - South Dakota
Darts: Over 60 sets - Currently Using Whichever One Feels Right
Board: Target Nexus / One80 Gladiator III
Highest Out: 170
Best Leg: 12 Darts (Many shots at a 10 darter - Arghhh)
2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Favorite Quotes:
"It always seems impossible until it is done." - Nelson Mandela
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
A quick throw with some " House Darts " .....

Not long after missing one so felt good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Love the grip on these. One of the strongest and/or aggressive I've felt on a dart...

Target Agora A30 19.70 gram Soft Tip

2020 Maximums: Goal set at 200 - Goal of 200 reached on 3/29/20 - Should've set higher goal.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Favorite Quotes:
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got." - Robert Brault (Told to me by someone who never knew how much I needed to hear it.)
I felt the old throw which I haven't been feeling lately...but by golly I was tonight!

I just received the Agoras and these two sets yesterday...

Target Mikuru Suzuki Jadeite Soft Tip

Winmau Daryl Gurney Special Edition (switched barrel around)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Favorite Quotes:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2020 Crusher17 1,081 93,831 01-01-2021, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Gooddark