Shot Darts

Stream Your Practice!, See the rewards
I've been experimenting with streaming my practice sessions for a while now

I have to say - it really helps with focus and adding a little pressure to your practice (The other day my live viewers jumped to double figures!!!)

Decided to start a FB group to put my sessions on (instead of going on my normal feed and boring the hell out of non darting friends/family)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1050350928670264/

Feel free to join and add your own sessions; the bigger the group becomes, the higher the quality of your practice i feel.

Can be fancy streams using apps/programs or just a camera pointing at the board (For those who take pics of 180s, wouldn't it be nice to refer to a video that was live instead of a photo??!?!)

You can also use the page to arrange some friendly online matches if you like ?
(04-15-2020, 03:55 AM)philliesricky Wrote: I've been experimenting with streaming my practice sessions for a while now

I have to say - it really helps with focus and adding a little pressure to your practice (The other day my live viewers jumped to double figures!!!)

Decided to start a FB group to put my sessions on (instead of going on my normal feed and boring the hell out of non darting friends/family)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1050350928670264/

Feel free to join and add your own sessions; the bigger the group becomes, the higher the quality of your practice i feel.

Can be fancy streams using apps/programs or just a camera pointing at the board (For those who take pics of 180s, wouldn't it be nice to refer to a video that was live instead of a photo??!?!)

You can also use the page to arrange some friendly online matches if you like ?

I think it is a great idea Ricky!
More and more people understands the power of streaming your practice sessions and what that adds to your training to focus and keep your throw during the extra pressure you get from the streaming. I know we'll be seeing more and more of this!
Cheers
Started playing darts again in the beginning of July 2017 (after years of no darts at all).
Created and launched the website GoDartsPro.com in September 2017

180's
2021 - 21/200
2020 - 147/200
2019 - 89/200
2018 - 168/100
2017 - 38

Highest checkout - 139

Playing with:
Steel-tip: Red Dragon Rouge 24, 
Winmau Vanguard 24g, Winmau Danny Noppert, Winmau Mark Webster, Winmau Simon Whitlock

Soft-tip: Harrows Magnum 97% 18g
Ow! I usually do it during my virtual racing (car simulator). But I'll give a shot on this.

Thanks for sharing!!!!
110% agree with the comment that it does add to your game.

no matter if there is just 2 or 20 watching you know that folk are watching you so it makes you not want to mess about with your practice and not mess about with silly scores, but i also tend to find that as im looking at the comments and chatting my game then slips and you are trying not be rude by not chatting.