Cuesoul

Lucky Rare Finds
Short story, my cousin lives about 5 hours away and calls me when he's at a thrift store and finds a bunch of old darts.
The photos below are the 5 I got and he kept a set of John Lowes.
As he described the sets, he said there is a set of Harrows Priestleys and a set of gold Unicorns with a players name, something with a "W"
Naturally I can only think of Whitcombe and I told him to go buy them all!
To top it off, $19 CAD for each set! Easily the best deal and steal he or I had found!
Enjoy the sets Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Top to bottom:
- Unicorn Peter Manleys 19.5 grams
- Cliff Lazanrenkos (I think) 23 grams
- Unknowns (piece of paper said Original Whitcombes but I doubt that greatly) 22.5 grams
- Unicorn Dave Whitcombes in box 21.3 grams
- Harrows Dennis Priestleys 22 grams
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Nice find indeed. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow nice find
great day of picking for you. I used to love the thrift stores. Might need to start that routine up again after seeing these.
You could be the jammiest Nut on the forum - bargains galore!
How did you get gold Whitcombe for peanuts?!

+1 for that.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The Whitcombes are worth a few pennies, and if the others are boxed then the Lazarenko and Priestley sets are worth a few pennies as well. The Manley's not as much, but still more than what you paid for them. Great find.
Envious. Some great finds there.
'Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Only the Whitcombes were boxed, also have a set of Mike Gregory flights and 2 out of 3 of the Priestley flights haha
Though, none of these will be leaving my possession anytime soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Great find!
Nice !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(02-28-2020, 01:53 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Only the Whitcombes were boxed, also have a set of Mike Gregory flights and 2 out of 3 of the Priestley flights haha
Though, none of these will be leaving my possession anytime soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If at all...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My 18g Peter Manley Maestro soft tip is one of my favs Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rare Les Wallace Darts Joshtin Pipe 7 1,418 01-15-2021, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Jockyoche78
  Rare Rees darts carlmuscleman67 4 935 06-24-2019, 09:57 AM
Last Post: kamikersie
  New to this! Rare darts! Iain1632 5 746 06-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Iain1632
  rare wooden darts andyathers 6 1,606 11-30-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Richard Nance
  just aquired these rare ? owdlad 9 3,916 04-21-2015, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Banned