Shot Darts

Brass Vintage/cane stems
Another steel on Ebay...good shape!!!!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
HAD TO PUT SOME COLOR ON THEM...LOL!!!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.[/color]
Nice, your building your collection up at quite a pace recently
I know...scary!!!!!!!
Anyway about time someone gave you your 1st +1 for going to the trouble to post this sort of stuff, it's appreciated
(03-29-2013, 07:11 PM)shafted Wrote: Nice, your building your collection up at quite a pace recently

I've got only been collecting old darts and bits since around September and I've spent a fortune now - my first set was some Dorwins as I saw some of Darren's, so I blame him lol

As for the initial post - nice looking arrows Trev
Thanks for the rep points....lol...got a new Camera and love to take great pics of the darts....I spend way to much as well.....but I look at it this way, I could be doing something worse!!!! And MC.....I blame the Carrot man as well!!! But I love the old stuff!!!!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I cant blame Darren I started collecting quite a long time before I joined this forum, slowed down a lot now though and become a lot more selective about what I buy, as I cant have everything
That is what I have to start doing....lol!!!
Its good that people collect these though as I am sure a lot would end up thrown away by people who dont know better, would be great to see a proper darts museum one day.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

There is a museum of sorts - https://www.patrickchaplin.com/DartsMuseum.htm - but I agree, it would be brilliant to have a proper darts museum maybe housed at one of the old World Championship venues like Jollees or the Circus Tavern - somewhere that has a proper association with the game
Yeah I have seen that one, but think something like you suggest would be better, maybe all us collectors could donate something to it.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I agree
OR DARRENS BASEMENT!!!!!:LMAO:
oh you don't want to end up in there , it puts the lotion on or it gets the hose :LMAO:
ssshhh!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vintage replacement stems/flights? pkittle 3 267 11-17-2019, 07:35 AM
Last Post: pkittle
  Old Brass Darts ElusiveDouble85 9 3,949 11-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: stuart180
  TSL Fluted Brass Darts Getagrip 2 2,152 09-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bristow brass by harrows Firenze 8 2,940 07-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Last Post: skyblueadam
  Brass Bar Darts McInnis180 3 2,009 05-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Last Post: McInnis180