Shot Darts

Large Pictures with Tapatalk
(01-15-2020, 01:55 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 01:46 PM)BIGGINGE666 Wrote: While tinkering with different sets etc in my return I have had abit of luck with different sets t19s was nice and the spread was in the right area just needs to be tightened up abit
Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Nice shooting.  Noticed your pictures are very large, and you're using Tapatalk.  You might try the next lowest picture size setting in Tapatalk to reduce the size a bit.  Can be a little overwhelming on some devices/screens.

cheers...
How do i do this never done anything like this

Cheers

(01-15-2020, 01:59 PM)BIGGINGE666 Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 01:46 PM)BIGGINGE666 Wrote: While tinkering with different sets etc in my return I have had abit of luck with different sets t19s was nice and the spread was in the right area just needs to be tightened up abit

Nice shooting.  Noticed your pictures are very large, and you're using Tapatalk.  You might try the next lowest picture size setting in Tapatalk to reduce the size a bit.  Can be a little overwhelming on some devices/screens.

cheers...

Cheers

Moved post to a more suitable thread. On some devices, Tapatalk offers multiple photo sizes when uploading - best, medium, and small.  This may - or may not - be the case for your device.  Which appears to be an Android phone.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge of Tapatalk on Android will weigh in with some answers.  Don't use it, so can't advise.

cheers...
i used tapatalk to send a picture tonight,it offered me 3 photo sizes
V.I.P. medium and small Vip would appear to require a small membership fee
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

cheers...

Cheers

hi Biggin it's easy my friend,go into the tapatalk thread you want click the reply arrow at the bottom
where you write the reply you want you'll se a small box to put you photo or file in
click it and it will ask you to pick a source such as direct photo,gallery pick the one you want click send on your phone it will ask the size you want i used medium tonight
the image will appear in the little window then just click the little send arrow on the top right
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
30 secsGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney

(01-15-2020, 08:25 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote:

cheers...

Cheers

hi Biggin it's easy my friend,go into the tapatalk thread you want click the reply arrow at the bottom
where you write the reply you want you'll se a small box to put you photo or file in
click it and it will ask you to pick a source such as direct photo,gallery pick the one you want click send on your phone it will ask the size you want i used medium tonight
the image will appear in the little window then just click the little send arrow on the top right
I can post pictures they just seem to come up massive and I don't get any option of size when I click add pictures

(01-15-2020, 09:02 PM)BIGGINGE666 Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 08:25 PM)justin-tutboard Wrote:

cheers...

Cheers

I can post pictures they just seem to come up massive and I don't get any option of size when I click add pictures

I've just changed phones so I reinstalled the app prior to that I never had the picture size choice either

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney

Not sure of the answer to this from the Tapatalk end.  Or even if there's a simple and viable fix.  Tapatalk seems a little inconsistent in this respect.  But successfully resized a few Tapatalk oversized pictures, by modifying the 'IMG' tag properties.  

Don't expect most members to struggle with that, but does give me some hope a systemic solution may be possible from the forum end.  Which is the only part of the equation we have some control over.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

When we come up with something, will split this series of posts out of joeriw's excellent thread.
I emailed support with regards to this as iPhone seem to have got an update that has this option again but android hasn't received it this was the response I got my phone takes pictures at 4:3(19mp) & 16:9(17mp) I have even tried 12mp and no option to change the size so just a massive picture Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-17-2020, 03:22 PM)BIGGINGE666 Wrote: I emailed support with regards to this as iPhone seem to have got an update that has this option again but android hasn't received it this was the response I got my phone takes pictures at 4:3(19mp) & 16:9(17mp) I have even tried 12mp and no option to change the size so just a massive picture [Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2020011...87d166.jpg]

Excuse the quoted image! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  But as you can see, we can resize if necessary.  They're talking pixels and you're talking megapixels.  A megapixel means one million pixels!  So the numbers you mention are MUCH larger than 1024 px.  So not sure what they're on about. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Might be one of those things we have to figure out.  But thanks for looking into it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

cheers...
No worries i dont want to clog up the forums with massive pictures so the quicker I can find a solution the quicker I won't feel like I am going to annoy people lol

As promised, split thread into a new topic.

Tapatalk on iPhone 10 gives 3 choices when posting.
3024x4032 (premium rates)
768x1024 Med size
384x512 Small

This pic is sent small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DropZone! Drag 'n' Drop Pictures! nixer55 23 1,508 05-20-2020, 10:59 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Photobucket pictures nixer55 0 187 04-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Posting Pictures with an iPad nixer55 0 237 02-24-2020, 02:37 PM