Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Can't Create new threads
Buenos días, estoy buscando como crear nuevos hilos y solo lo he conseguido en esta sección y en la de presentaciones que me aparecía el icono de nuevo hilo en las demás no me aparece no se si es por el límite de las 5 publicaciones que las alcanzo con esta publicación, muchas gracias

Salud y  buenos dardos
This is an english language forum, please exercise proper forum etiquette and post in English.  I notice all your previous posts are in Spanish.

If you can't translate before posting, your posts will be moderated until the issue is resolved.
English please - we really want to get to know you.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2020, 01:22 AM)nixer55 Wrote: This is an english language forum, please exercise proper forum etiquette and post in English.  I notice all your previous posts are in Spanish.

If you can't translate before posting, your posts will be moderated until the issue is resolved.
good evening, am sorry, henceforth i will try to write my post in english but my is english is not very good, escuse my grammar
(01-17-2020, 04:36 AM)Cat Wrote: English please - we really want to get to know you.

ok, am sorry henceforth, i will try to write every post in english.

Cheers and good darts
(01-17-2020, 09:10 PM)CARLOS SEBASTIAN Wrote:
(01-17-2020, 01:22 AM)nixer55 Wrote: This is an english language forum, please exercise proper forum etiquette and post in English.  I notice all your previous posts are in Spanish.

good evening, am sorry, henceforth i will try to write my post in english but my is english is not very good, escuse my grammar

If you have problems - just use Google translate:

https://translate.google.ca/
Good evening, as the administrators have asked me, translate to english my post to yesterday at 7:05 am:

"Good morning, I am looking for how to create new threads and I have only achieved it in this section and in the presentations that the new thread icon appeared in the others does not appear to me I do not know if it is for the limit of the 5 publications that reached them with this post, thank you very much

cheers and good darts
(01-17-2020, 09:21 PM)CARLOS SEBASTIAN Wrote: Good evening, as the administrators have asked me, translate to english my post to yesterday at 7:05 am:

"Good morning, I am looking for how to create new threads and I have only achieved it in this section and in the presentations that the new thread icon appeared in the others does not appear to me I do not know if it is for the limit of the 5 publications that reached them with this post, thank you very much

cheers and good darts

First, removed external formatting codes from your post.  More on that here:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=36759

Getting back to the question at hand - yes 5 posts makes a difference.  But you have to logout/login again to activate.  Explained - with other things - here:

https://dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=33726

If it still doesn't work for you - post in this thread with the specific section you can't start a new thread in and I'll take a closer look.

cheers...
Welcome Carlos hope you get your idea across to us in English. Nice to have you as part of the group.