Harrows Darts.

Do you practice with ...??
The full question is:
Do you practice with shoes or without shoes?

I personally without.
Are you Simon Whitlock? Apparently he practices barefoot as well - he reckons he would be an inch or so closer once he puts his shoes on lol. Myself I practice in a pair of house slippers or a pair of trainers.
always shoes
Same shoes I wear during league.
With.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

with
Now I practice with. That way I know I am at the right height to when I play.
With the same shoes I play league darts. I just feel the more consistent your attire is when you practice and when you play, that is an edge. I always wear short sleeve shirts with lots of room in the sleeve so they don't bind when I throw.

As for pants, I'm pretty flexible, but I always wear pants of some sort. Casual long, casual short, sweats, jeans, etc. No kilts, battle thongs or grass skirts. And never a hat of any kind.
Battle thongs?? ...I guess for the superstitious types!
(12-23-2013, 09:19 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: Battle thongs?? ...I guess for the superstitious types!
I think Larry has a flourescent green one he sports
(12-23-2013, 09:32 PM)USMC80 Wrote:
(12-23-2013, 09:19 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: Battle thongs?? ...I guess for the superstitious types!
I think Larry has a flourescent green one he sports

Now I have to wash my mind's eye out with lye soap. Damn you, damn you for that image.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've got a member of my dart team who prefers to compete in sandals, two actually, short sleeves are preferred... sometimes the pub is so cold that's hard to do. I personally got a Patagonia down vest for just such an occasion.
I often throw barefooted at home so I am considering bringing along my Minnetowka moccasins to league nights for that flat footed feel.
With shoes. I also find at this time of year a polyester fleece pullover or sweater works well to keep my arm warm and they are light and non-binding.
Current darts: Target Dellers 22gr.
nude
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-24-2013, 10:10 AM)Getagrip Wrote: nude

*hand over face* sheesh Grip!!
https://youtu.be/UAFnQoN2s8w  you only see my hands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.pinterest.com/claudinetrvds/darts/