Shot Darts

Show Us Your Three Doubles
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Started playing 2019 
Darts: Harrows Rapide 23g & Quantum Telstar 26g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 with Winmau Plasma lighting system
Best Leg: 17 Darts
180's 2020: 17
Just threw for a few minutes then started doubles. Got to 4 and hit 3!!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice!

My new asps ! 
A rather rare one for me - look at the numerous holes in the ring holder  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.It
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Current darts: Between 18 and 40 grams Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Practice with my new toys
Started January 2018
Favourite darts in use: Target Silica Fitton 24g; Power 9Five Gen 3 26g; Power 9Five Gen 6 24g
Board: Bull's Advantage 5.01
Best leg: 14 darts
Highest checkout: 152
From the usual 16-8-4-2-1 routine 

A bit of Bob's 27 on the 8's, with my 16g Ultralites.

Started playing April 2020

Board - Winmau - Blade 5
Darts Currently  - Whatever feels right

Best 501 game -  19 darts
Number of 180s - 2020 = 4
Highest checkout - 117 (T20 - S17- D20)
Must be something with these Ultralites and the 8's!

Started playing April 2020

Board - Winmau - Blade 5
Darts Currently  - Whatever feels right

Best 501 game -  19 darts
Number of 180s - 2020 = 4
Highest checkout - 117 (T20 - S17- D20)