Target Darts.

Unicorn John Lowe MBE Limited Edition Darts Unboxing Video In 4K Ulta HD
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Still waiting for mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-17-2019, 08:17 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Still waiting for mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

when did you order them?

Mine was there next day?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I put the order in for a signed set with the man himself the day they were announced - I emailed him earlier and he was waiting additional stock from Unicorn which he has now received so is sending them today, so I should get them by Friday at the latest
Fantastic review once again Darren, kudos!!

I had no idea until I saw the video that two sets were in the box. I submitted an inquiry on the Unicorn website but haven't yet got a reply.

I know that the gold darts only come in 21 grams. I wanted to know, if I order them in 25 grams, will they both weigh this?

Also, would it be a sacrilege to actually use them?

These questions are hypothetical though, as I cannot afford them.
(12-18-2019, 03:17 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I put the order in for a signed set with the man himself the day they were announced - I emailed him earlier and he was waiting additional stock from Unicorn which he has now received so is sending them today, so I should get them by Friday at the latest

I bought mine off the Unicorn site, was thinking about getting them from John but thought I would be quick as did not want to miss out, the way these limited sets go so quick sometimes Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-18-2019, 03:44 PM)Nucky Wrote: Fantastic review once again Darren, kudos!!

I had no idea until I saw the video that two sets were in the box. I submitted an inquiry on the Unicorn website but haven't yet got a reply.

I know that the gold darts only come in 21 grams. I wanted to know, if I order them in 25 grams, will they both weigh this?

Also, would it be a sacrilege to actually use them?

These questions are hypothetical though, as I cannot afford them.

Thanks Rob! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If you get 25g then they both should be 25g

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I didn't want to miss out either, but if he hadn't replied to my email today I would have tried ordering from Unicorn myself as well - I still might anyway so I'd have a set to throw lol
Nice package with the two sets, agree with no numbered sets is a wierd
(12-18-2019, 03:54 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I didn't want to miss out either, but if he hadn't replied to my email today I would have tried ordering from Unicorn myself as well - I still might anyway so I'd have a set to throw lol

LOL may as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-18-2019, 03:57 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Nice package with the two sets, agree with no numbered sets is a wierd

Yeah bit disappointing that part, only thing that lets it down really.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Really great review. The 4K quality looks superb on my tv. I still say this package is the best ltd edition release ever produced. I also think it’s a fair price
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Short RD Nitro
Flights: Standard No.2 

(12-18-2019, 06:26 PM)rich345 Wrote: Really great review. The 4K quality looks superb on my tv. I still say this package is the best ltd edition release ever produced. I also think it’s a fair price

Thanks Rich, glad to hear it looks good too, I dont have a 4K tv or monitor so I have no idea if its good or not lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They look so good - which makes you wish they brought the old Lowe dart back permanently as either a Legend or maybe a Phase 80s set.
(12-19-2019, 01:09 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: They look so good - which makes you wish they brought the old Lowe dart back permanently as either a Legend or maybe a Phase 80s set.

yeah but they still sell the Lowe darts anyway Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I definitely notice the 4k quality standing out in this video. The unboxing had me drooling for a set. They are certainly desirable.
(12-19-2019, 05:08 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I definitely notice the 4k quality standing out in this video. The unboxing had me drooling for a set. They are certainly desirable.

Great, may be next year I will treat myself to a 4K tv, I dont watch that much TV these days but I saw some wild life programmes on my brother in laws 4K TV and it looked amazing!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution Gabriel Clemens Limited Edition Darts Unboxing In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 343 05-15-2020, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  John Lowe Darts I’ve accumulated Humdinger 5 299 05-01-2020, 05:40 AM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen Phase 2 Noir Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 3 269 12-29-2019, 12:35 PM
  Target RVB Legacy Unboxing Video In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 16 479 12-16-2019, 03:22 PM
  John Lowe 6 and 7 rings samsimilian 3 294 08-22-2019, 08:03 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Seigo Asada Limited Edition set mc1958 20 1,641 02-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  I Buy Limited Edition Target Darts From Darts Hive Japan Using Rakuten updated Getagrip 20 1,547 01-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Thumbs Up My Unicorn John Part darts Humdinger 11 1,353 03-17-2018, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  John, John, John (Lowe) ... after 42 years? :-) Ancient Darter 23 3,350 01-27-2018, 08:48 PM
Last Post: denisska180
  Target Limited Edition Keita Ono Steeldarts vanJupp 58 6,976 01-19-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Post: vanJupp