Cuesoul

Fit Flight Pro
New from Cosmo.

All details in the link below.

I tried the regular and Air Fit Flights when they first came out and they were destroyed quickly. I swore off of them as a complete waste of money.

These look interesting. Seems like they've done a lot to improve strength and durability.

https://www.fitflight.jp/en/product-bran...light-pro/
Interesting flights, not sure about some of the new shapes though.
Guess one doesn't know til you try what they've tried to improve on.
Now if Cosmo could just go back to their original stems all would be good.
No W shape

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
(12-16-2019, 01:11 PM)Great White North Wrote: Now if Cosmo could just go back to their original stems all would be good.

What do you mean?  What original stems are you talking?  Did they do something before their fit flight system?
Original Fit stems.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The original nylon stems were far superior to the current Gear stems (and the carbon and metals are too expensive) - if they brought the nylons back I would be more than tempted to start using the Fit Flight system again
Oh right! I forgot about the nylon stems. I wish I'd a bought more when they were more available back in the day.
They look hideous, sorry Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Kite    180s: 2/13
(12-16-2019, 11:19 AM)Don Hagliatelli Wrote: New from Cosmo.

All details in the link below.

I tried the regular and Air Fit Flights when they first came out and they were destroyed quickly. I swore off of them as a complete waste of money.

These look interesting. Seems like they've done a lot to improve strength and durability.

https://www.fitflight.jp/en/product-bran...light-pro/

Thanks for the info,  looks like I may be able to s stop hand cutting Sigma shape flights as some of these new ones come very close.  Definitely giving them a try and hoping they come out in more colors, I am partial to the Natural, which is that translucent semi clear on the standard flights.
Levonster, Out
I've got a set of six original shafts and they're great. I believe they're made of nylon therefore they're much durable than the new Gear shafts. Cosmo changed the material when they started making transparent shafts. I've got all kinds of Cosmo shafts and if the nylon shafts had been still available I'd be happy too. I only have the #3 size and would like to try other lengths. I've got Gear, carbon, superduralumin and titanium shafts from #2 to #5. Quite a lot of stuff. The Gear shafts are too fragile though and the other types are quite heavy, yet durable, or just a bit heavier but less durable.
(12-16-2019, 05:15 PM)mc1958 Wrote: The original nylon stems were far superior to the current Gear stems (and the carbon and metals are too expensive) - if they brought the nylons back I would be more than tempted to start using the Fit Flight system again

Found the original nylon ones more resilient.  
I've had a rash of snapped in flight Fit Gear ones, so I've stayed away from Cosmo for a bit.
Do however want to try these new Fit Pro flights as the center bit first caught my attention.
For me it has always been the flights that are less durable, so I'm happy to give these new ones a shot.
(12-16-2019, 05:30 PM)jt4527 Wrote: They look hideous, sorry Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This is exactly why they changed the material and wound up with the more brittle fit gear shaft.
18 different types of flights. Experimentation could become expensive.
(12-17-2019, 07:37 AM)bkbum Wrote: 18 different types of flights. Experimentation could become expensive.

Yeah. We're supplying our distributors with samples for people to try out. It's just a matter of how far down the line those samples go and if you can actually pop into a dart shop and try them. 

FYI, price not publicly announced yet, but if the price I was given doesn't change, these will be slightly more expensive than Fit Flight AIR, but cheaper than either L-Style's Kami flights or Target's 8Flight.*

*I can't 100% guarantee this as we do not practice MAP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flight shapes and flight trajectories and land angle B2B180 6 1,054 01-19-2020, 10:26 PM
Last Post: JAMSGOLF