Unicorn

Fit Flight Pro
I have heard varying stories regarding the durability of the Fit Flight Pro, but in my experience, I have still not worn out a set.  I was sure that this flight would be "binned" after a Robin Hood (on the side) but I pulled it out, and don't even notice wich of the three it was.  I use the V3 and S3, my only wish is they came in that translucent color the normal flights come in, Cosmo calls it "Natural"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-16-2021, 05:33 PM)Levonster Wrote: I have heard varying stories regarding the durability of the Fit Flight Pro, but in my experience, I have still not worn out a set.  I was sure that this flight would be "binned" after a Robin Hood (on the side) but I pulled it out, and don't even notice wich of the three it was.  I use the V3 and S3, my only wish is they came in that translucent color the normal flights come in, Cosmo calls it "Natural"

[Image: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=downl...BihyqkCj4a]

We call it "natural" because that's the natural color of the plastic used to make Fit Flight (as in there's no dye whatsoever). A different plastic is used to make AIR (and PRO uses that plastic) which is naturally clear. So we wouldn't be able to make natural colored Fit Flight PRO because of that.

I feel bad about the robin hood.
(04-19-2021, 12:27 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 05:33 PM)Levonster Wrote: I have heard varying stories regarding the durability of the Fit Flight Pro, but in my experience, I have still not worn out a set.  I was sure that this flight would be "binned" after a Robin Hood (on the side) but I pulled it out, and don't even notice wich of the three it was.  I use the V3 and S3, my only wish is they came in that translucent color the normal flights come in, Cosmo calls it "Natural"

[Image: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=downl...BihyqkCj4a]

We call it "natural" because that's the natural color of the plastic used to make Fit Flight (as in there's no dye whatsoever). A different plastic is used to make AIR (and PRO uses that plastic) which is naturally clear. So we wouldn't be able to make natural colored Fit Flight PRO because of that.

I feel bad about the robin hood.

Thanks for the info on the colors.  Not sure why you feel bad about the "Robin Hood" though, the dart went in from the side, and I am still able to use them.  Durability is fantastic on these!    I am (and have for a long time) using Tridents (Condor Guards are my preferred ones) or Voks Tornado points, which really help with chewing up the edges.
Which one is closer to a standard flight in the pro ?
(11-20-2022, 08:26 PM)Simoski Wrote: Which one is closer to a standard flight in the pro ?

It appears to be the S-5

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-20-2022, 10:30 PM)bkbum Wrote:
(11-20-2022, 08:26 PM)Simoski Wrote: Which one is closer to a standard flight in the pro ?

It appears to be the S-5

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/VoZbvhi.png]
Thank you

I have the S-6Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flight shapes and flight trajectories and land angle B2B180 6 1,054 01-19-2020, 10:26 PM
Last Post: JAMSGOLF