Cuesoul

Fit Flight Pro
(04-14-2020, 11:16 PM)Poidisb Wrote: Where is the best UK based place to order the pros?

Obviously I understand right now it's not a big thing in the scheme big things, but been using air shapes on my SP01s for ages, flicking back to slims at times but just thought i might take a change, just a shame they're not semi transparent now

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Darts Corner has the entire line. https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=6_996_2934

New colors will be around in the future. There should be some semi-transparent ones in there. It's not a decision that I'm apart of though so I have no idea what colors or when.
(04-15-2020, 12:47 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 11:16 PM)Poidisb Wrote: Where is the best UK based place to order the pros?

Obviously I understand right now it's not a big thing in the scheme big things, but been using air shapes on my SP01s for ages, flicking back to slims at times but just thought i might take a change, just a shame they're not semi transparent now

Darts Corner has the entire line. https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=6_996_2934

New colors will be around in the future. There should be some semi-transparent ones in there. It's not a decision that I'm apart of though so I have no idea what colors or when.
Oh right, must have either missed it or they added recently!

I've had mixed results with other Fit Pear shaped flights on spin stems but, these are different. These Pro version flights have a more firm connection to the spin stem, not a connection I would describe as "floating", like others I have tried.

Pictured are the D6 (left) and D5 (right). I believe that the D3 is equal in size to most "pear" shape flights from other makers. The D5 and D6 are the next larger sizes. All specs are on the Cosmo website. 

I will be spending some time with these flights so I can update this 1st impression and comment on the durability of the new design.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The D6 size looks too big in the images but fit the triple beds just fine.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers, 
I’ve been using the fit flight pros for a couple of weeks now and I could not be any happier!
They fly fantastic and they are very durable, I’ve been playing 2-3 hours a day and there’s barely a scratch to be seen. I use the size 2 stem and S2 flights and the only thing I don’t like about them is that they are shiny I would love it if they were matte black instead, but I’ll survive Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.;)
MASTER of the T1
What's the pro flight closest to the "Shape" from the normal ranges?

(04-20-2020, 02:06 AM)Poidisb Wrote: What's the pro flight closest to the "Shape" from the normal ranges?

I'd say S-4's are the closest size wise to Shape, pretty close width wise but a bit longer
For the questions about sizes:

Mmhh...i think i have to buy a couple to try
I think we need to keep in mind that in terms of weight, the Pro flights are in between the Normals and Airs of the same shape.
So, let's say you are using SP-shapes and want to try S-3s. Coming from thick ones, the S-3s will probably land more tail up. Coming from Airs, the S-3s will make the dart sit flatter.

I mostly use super slim and W-shape Airs and would probably try S-2 and V-4.
Always: Soft tip barrels with conversion points.
Currently: 17.4g Unicorn Phase 5 LP || 18.6g Tangent custom
Skill level: Pitiful
I wanted to see what the effect on the dart entry angle for the spread of sizes D4, D5, D6 in Fit Pro with an L-Style L2 Pear flight in the comparison. Results were much more mild than expected.
I thought the D6 would have the least angle to the face of the board and the D4 would be closer to 90degree.
I was surprised to see that all sizes entered the board at about the same angle. 
This is the D4

The D5

The D6

The L-Style L2 Pear

D6 flights on similar balanced darts (60-65degree angle)

Weights:
Fit Pro
D4 = .024g / D5 = .026g / D6 = .028g
Fit Flights
Tear drop = .028g / Shape = .030g
Fit Air
Shape = .021g / Standard = .023g

I think you can see the pattern here.

And, the learning continues...
Love these so much, all fit flight pros.

Just noticed today however. After two weeks of a heat wave and lots of humidity, my standard fit flight pro, 2/3 (1 set) is starting to curl in Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Edit - it isn’t even that bad ....this is my first experience with these flights.i Have 3 of them fit flight pro s4, s5 and s6And 3 sets of the plain fit flight standards.

I can sort of bend It back, the other ones haven’t shown any warping. This set is the 05 I am pretty sure. 
Hard to go back to regular old stems and flights after goin to Cosmo. 
Here is some of my Cosmo pro line and the fit flight ones, shape /standard ?
I think I found my warping problem!

The regular point protectors are no good. The Winmau ones allow proper distance .

I think Cosmo should offer free point protectors.
(08-17-2020, 01:20 AM)Gooddark Wrote: I think I found my warping problem!

The regular point protectors are no good. The Winmau ones allow proper distance .

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Wo2jyyW.jpg]

Something else that may be a factor in the warping is laying them down so the weight of the dart is on the flights. Especially with them being soft and the heat issue you mentioned. 

You might want to get yourself a drop-in type case to store your darts when not using them. That will help keep your flights from being damaged.
^^^^^^

Had the same line of thinking when I read Gooddark's comment.  I too like to leave the sets I'm using just laying loosely on top of a case or table.  A friend has a better solution.  Leaves them laying vertically in a container. - like a glass or can.  So the flights aren't stressed.

Got several cases capable of properly storing a fully loaded dart.  Problem is - you have to use them.  My friend's solution - or habit - is simple, but works.
(08-17-2020, 11:06 AM)chrisbck Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 01:20 AM)Gooddark Wrote: I think I found my warping problem!

Something else that may be a factor in the warping is laying them down so the weight of the dart is on the flights. Especially with them being soft and the heat issue you mentioned. 

You might want to get yourself a drop-in type case to store your darts when not using them. That will help keep your flights from being damaged.

Thanks both...
I like to leave out a few sets, but sometimes I organize and put my current favourites in wallets, and that’s what happens to the flights. They are pretty well fixed now...

I will be more careful. ANd on the look out fo a nice drop in in case of container other than a yogurt container hahaha, maybe I can put some styrofoam inside It and paint it .

This is how I would leave them around the dart table so they are fine like this.a top,of. A plastic take out container, and Hanging over it lol.

I’ll watch the heat an laying them down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flight shapes and flight trajectories and land angle B2B180 6 1,054 01-19-2020, 10:26 PM
Last Post: JAMSGOLF