Unicorn

Dartshopper.com
Has anybody had any experience with the site dartshopper.com they seem to have some good prices and shipping is $5 and free for $100 usd  the only problem is I can't tell what currency this is. Doing some looking around on their site I found a business address for the Netherlands. 

Thanks
Yes it's a Dutch shop that set up that website to appeal to the international market, the prices are actually cheaper than on their Dutch site. Currency is USD.
Just placed my first order with DartShopper last night. Great selection. Already shipped and on its way via FedEx this morning. Prices and shipping costs are pretty good. I did not buy a board but put one in the cart even the shipping on that was very reasonable.
So this is good place after Breit ?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I recently ordered a couple sets of darts and a bunch of different stems and flights. I ordered on 9/19 and got my order on 9/23. I was really impressed by the speed of shipping. The only issue I had was my cc company initially declined the charges and put a fraud alert on my card since they are based out of the USA. I just had to make a call to fix it and all was good. I'd defiantly shop there again.
I recently posted in another thread, can’t endorse them enough. Their selection, quality website, speed of processing and shipping along with their great customer communication. Every order has been too notch from start to finish, and only Amazon gets stuff to me quicker.

The Renegade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts:  20g Shot! Ronin Makoto - (Soft Tip)
Shafts: Mission Grip Lock - (inBetween)
Flights: Robson Plus - (Astra)

Board: Target Nexus
Lighting: One80 Illumina
Highest Out: 94
180s Since July 2021: 3
I have used them and will again.

The only issue I had was it was a huge box and the board, darts and flights were just chucked in there with no wrapping (bubble wrap, newspaper, etc.) - nothing inside so it shifted a lot during transit and slightly damaged the packaging on the individual items.
Good shop to use can't go wrong with Fedex 4-5 day shipping, cheaper then UK tracked, have seen some shipping problems once it hits France from a few people parcels go missing, packing could be a bit better as mentioned, price are comparable to UK prices tho did notice all there Target gear took a major price hike
Well my package did ship out fast, but hung up in France for a bit and now been in Memphis since Oct 1, no expected delivery date yet. Can't blame dartshopper though, seems FedEx is having some issues...
Funny, I had a non darts related shipment get stuck in France literally for 3 days. I still got it delivered untimely within a week. So there’s hope.

TheRenegade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts:  20g Shot! Ronin Makoto - (Soft Tip)
Shafts: Mission Grip Lock - (inBetween)
Flights: Robson Plus - (Astra)

Board: Target Nexus
Lighting: One80 Illumina
Highest Out: 94
180s Since July 2021: 3
Its very good and the cheapest on the market and very fast delivery.
I've done a few orders now and only one issue arose that was cleared up quick between Dartshopper and Fedex.
In fact I placed an order earlier today and already I've been notified it's good to go.
Reckon I'll reach out to DartShopper see if there is something they can do from their end. Arrived in Memphis TN Oct 1, been sitting in "International shipment release - Import" since Oct 6.
I've used them too (the .de version) and as above all good. Highly recommended since Brexit!