unicorn

Latest from Darts Clearance
Ordered Fiday night and arrived Tuesday morning, sorry overseas Nutz.
My latest set of darts form darts clearance and they are even better than in the Ebay picture.
Supplied with 2 sets of flights and short white stems
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Anyone that wants to try out the Wades with more rear grip these are the ones to buy, here is a comparison
L-R modified phase 1, darts clearance and phase 2
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The points are going to be binned and the flights and stems wont get any air time but an amazing deal for under £10!

Slightly less grip than the Wades but very well balanced and a clean release
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified RD Hellfire with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw 100 shooting star flights, Target 30mm black storm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(10-29-2019, 11:04 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Ordered Fiday night and arrived Tuesday morning, sorry overseas Nutz.
My latest set of darts form darts clearance and they are even better than in the Ebay picture.

Anyone that wants to try out the Wades with more rear grip these are the ones to buy, here is a comparison

The points are going to be binned and the flights and stems wont get any air time but an amazing deal for under £10!

Nice ones Chris, let me know when you're done with them and I'll take them off your hands. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Enjoy your new arrows. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-29-2019, 11:22 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 11:04 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Ordered Fiday night and arrived Tuesday morning, sorry overseas Nutz.

Nice ones Chris, let me know when you're done with them and I'll take them off your hands. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Enjoy your new arrows. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ha Ha, theres no resale value in darts that only cost £10 new! You know what to do if you want a set though
Current Board 
Darts
Modified RD Hellfire with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw 100 shooting star flights, Target 30mm black storm points and Target titanium stem rings   

(10-29-2019, 11:46 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Ha Ha, theres no resale value in darts that only cost £10 new! You know what to do if you want a set though

Certainly do know what to do, stand by. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Another new set added

90% Tungsten Darts 21g Barrels Only - £12.99
Length 43.1mm
Width 6.6mm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/90-Tungsten-D...SwHP1dvBZT

Why doesn't they post to Italy? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They look great. I just visited their ebay shop and am amazed at some darts out there and the quality for such a low price.
Not sure if this is another new set - I can't recall seeing it previously anyway

90% Tungsten Darts 22g Barrels Only - £12.99
Length - 43mm
Width - 6.7mm
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/90-Tungsten-D...SwsvVdvESq

(11-01-2019, 02:51 PM)Luca82cb Wrote: Why doesn't they post to Italy? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Bad experience with your post system? I can only guess. The best thing you can do is to contact them and ask yourself. It's not that unlikely that they would post it to you if you ask. From my experience, Marc was very obliging person.
there’s *something about Italy
it’s always the one European country that bay traders and ‘ships from HK’ shops always say they don’t ship to as well.
no idea what it is though.
maybe they have a funky customs process?
(11-01-2019, 02:51 PM)Luca82cb Wrote: Why doesn't they post to Italy? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You know what you did  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

(11-01-2019, 06:52 PM)elevendarter Wrote:

Bad experience with your post system? I can only guess. The best thing you can do is to contact them and ask yourself. It's not that unlikely that they would post it to you if you ask. From my experience, Marc was very obliging person.
Ok I'll contact them and let you know
A bit more expensive that the usual from Darts Clearnce offering, but still good value for a set of coated darts at £25.99 - available in 23g, 24g and 25g

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FALCON-DARTS-...kVqZ-o0Sfw

(11-06-2019, 01:29 PM)mc1958 Wrote: A bit more expensive that the usual from Darts Clearnce offering, but still good value for a set of coated darts at £25.99 - available in 23g, 24g and 25g

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FALCON-DARTS-...kVqZ-o0Sfw

PIC REMOVED

I've just been looking at these, a bit of a change from their usual fayre! Amazing price from the work that's gone into them from the looks of it! I'd seen the banners for a while for Falcon darts but this is the first set Ive seen I think. Trigger pulled on the 23g!

Edit: they look a bit chunky but I notice the width of the 23g is 0.5mm less than the others, looking forward to seeing them!
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
They look like Gerwyn Price barrels at the front?
Current Board 
Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pentathlon NVO from Darts Clearance, Anyone? Ted Woodside 17 1,976 09-08-2022, 06:53 PM
Last Post: MasterOMayhem
  The latest releases from LOXLEY! Check them out! Drum 4 352 03-31-2022, 06:12 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Darts Clearance barrels now in 24g mc1958 18 2,151 08-31-2019, 10:42 PM
Last Post: dudle97
  New Darts Clearance knurled darts Chappers 15 1,190 08-14-2019, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Phil D
  New from Darts Clearance mc1958 21 2,223 07-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Mackemchris
  Darts Clearance storm points Chappers 8 661 02-22-2019, 09:55 PM
Last Post: LPPK
  21g Darts clearance £9.99 Mackemchris 2 496 02-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Mackemchris
  Darts Clearance in green mc1958 25 1,699 11-21-2018, 12:16 AM