Shot Darts

Invicta Darts - now taking Pre Orders for 20th September Launch
Hello all, I wanted to thank you all for the support you showed for our new brand when we discussed it here and took some feedback from you all a few months ago!

We are very pleased to announce that we ow have pre orders for 2 models live at www.invictadarts.com due for launch on September 20th (shipping from our website outside of the UK may obviously take longer!) but feel free to pop over and take a look, we'll happily listen to any feedback as we want to grow as both a company and entity and want to listen to our customers and could-be customers!

Don't forget to use offer code TB10 to get yourself 10% off your order!

You can also find us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/InvictaDartsUK/) and twitter (@dartsinvicta)

Thankyou all for your time

Tim

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
One to many I's in your website link, you should add the demensions for the darts might make your life easier then everyone asking
(08-17-2019, 07:51 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: One to many I's in your website link, you should add the demensions for the darts might make your life easier then everyone asking
Thanks mate, typed it so many times today too!

Dimensions are going on there tonight!

Congrats on getting things up and running! Vulcan looks really nice.
At those price sorry mate it wont happen ,at least from me , but good luck
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi,
first I wish you every success with the darts !

But I would really advise you to change the pictures of Matt Flynn darts. Zoomed in they are looking used and little bit battered.
(08-17-2019, 08:14 PM)Cateye Wrote: Hi,
first I wish you every success with the darts !

But I would really advise you to change the pictures of Matt Flynn darts. Zoomed in they are looking used and little bit battered.
Thankyou, yes we are waiting on production for final model images and the prototypes have been very heavily tested!

At least they're pictures of real darts, not CG images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Edit: Glad the Nutz could help with their feedback.  But also keep our advertising rules in mind.  Best of luck:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=6165
(08-17-2019, 08:27 PM)nixer55 Wrote: At least they're pictures of real darts, not CG images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Edit: Glad the Nutz could help with their feedback.  But also keep our advertising rules in mind.  Best of luck:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=6165
Oops I'm really sorry about that, I just wanted to give an update seeing as people here had given time in surveys and shown interest, if you need to kill the thread then feel free to do so, sorry!

Damn! If those Matt Flynn darts were available in 21g I would be all over them!!

B: 23g   S: Short   F: No. 6   180s: 0/13
(08-17-2019, 10:12 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Damn! If those Matt Flynn darts were available in 21g I would be all over them!!
Give them a try in 23, might surprise you!

(08-17-2019, 10:12 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Damn! If those Matt Flynn darts were available in 21g I would be all over them!!

You can't please everyone with dart releases!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What happened to it?

I was informed that I was the lucky one to win a set in the raffle. Since then I have never heard anything again. In July I was talking about September, I think September is over now, but I'm not quite sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've never won anything like this before, so a bankruptcy before the market launch wouldn't surprise meGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Don't misunderstand, there's a saying in Germany: You don't look a gift horse in the mouth. ("Einem geschenkten Gaul, schaut man nicht ins Maul.")

Originally I wanted to make the set available to a very nice person who makes an annual auction in the German Dartnforum for the benefit of a children's hospice. Now send him some of my other sets...but info would be really cool.
(11-15-2019, 08:16 AM)theblindPew Wrote: What happened to it?

I was informed that I was the lucky one to win a set in the raffle. Since then I have never heard anything again. In July I was talking about September, I think September is over now, but I'm not quite sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've never won anything like this before, so a bankruptcy before the market launch wouldn't surprise meGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Don't misunderstand, there's a saying in Germany: You don't look a gift horse in the mouth. ("Einem geschenkten Gaul, schaut man nicht ins Maul.")

Originally I wanted to make the set available to a very nice person who makes an annual auction in the German Dartnforum for the benefit of a children's hospice. Now send him some of my other sets...but info would be really cool.

Website domain appears to be for sale, so maybe they did go out of business. Shame, as the prototypes looked very nice.
Not sure what's happening with them to be honest.

I know one of their launch prototypes was pretty much a copy of a current Red Dragon set so got shelved, and the last I can recall from facebook they started sponsoring Mark Frost, but that was a couple of months ago.

Also just checked the link in the first post and my browser can't find it, so presumably has been taken offline for some reason, but they did retweet something a couple of days ago looking at their twitter page.

Hopefully Poidisb sees this and can give an update.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Darts 2021 Product Launch - 20th November mc1958 89 4,175 12-22-2020, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Anxiety taking over my game DAVEISTHENAME 14 467 06-16-2020, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Levonster
  Target Launch Which Darts are you buying DAVEISTHENAME 23 1,399 09-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  Taking black coating off darts? Entropy92 5 327 09-03-2019, 01:32 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  How many orders in 2019 The G 40 1,474 05-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Taking an Extended Break LethalEagle 10 462 04-23-2019, 12:50 AM
Last Post: RobJon
  Showtime Darts 2019 Launch...where is it? YoungStarDC 6 1,400 01-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Chappers
  Taking Geeking out to new Levels derrickyoung 6 611 12-29-2018, 12:39 AM
Last Post: NeoRox
  Harrows Darts Launch vanJupp 172 16,125 12-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Darts Launch 17/18 vanJupp 134 24,972 09-29-2018, 07:13 AM
Last Post: dwreynolds1976