Target Darts.

General auction a bargan
Cant believe this lot only went for £70, came across them while trawling the net,I only seem to come across this stuff after the sale not before. All the darts and medals in their original cases as well. Someone could make a killing.. https://www.tennants.co.uk/Catalogue/Lots/208915.aspx
Very nice - the medals alone are worth a lot more than that
Damn thats a giveaway, this is the second time you found something like this Neil, after its finished, unlucky! I hope it wasn't you know who that got them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Iv'e already considered that, I only hope they have gone to a genuine collector that deserves the bargain, like yourself, Mike, Stuart etc. Searches on the internet only seem to highlight items after the sale, but I dont really know how these auctions work.
(12-15-2013, 11:08 AM)shafted Wrote: Iv'e already considered that, I only hope they have gone to a genuine collector that deserves the bargain, like yourself, Mike, Stuart etc. Searches on the internet only seem to highlight items after the sale, but I dont really know how these auctions work.

I tried one of those auctions once I dont think it works that great over the net, I think there is too much of a delay. If the person sold them on ebay they would have got a lot more than £70, tragic really.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.