Darts Buddy

Any input?
Hi Guys.I was playing today.Tried to throw solid ,but results were off,but when I tired(Yes my health is that bad)my game became more natural.Jocky snatch Burrnet shaking ,Painter snarl .It started to hit very nicely. So why when you try to keep it clean and solid it dont work,but when your throw is ugly as Grip it works
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I concur, Grip is ugly, lol

I think its because when you throw natural it is on, but when you try like you sould something changes and your off, this is because when we practice we throw natural, its not until we are under pressure or in a game situation that we actually try to throw darts, Maybe we should try and throw darts while we practice. LOL
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
keep it ugly! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(12-12-2013, 03:37 PM)DIRTY G Wrote: I concur, Grip is ugly, lol

I think its because when you throw natural it is on, but when you try like you sould something changes and your off, this is because when we practice we throw natural, its not until we are under pressure or in a game situation that we actually try to throw darts, Maybe we should try and throw darts while we practice. LOL

OMG Roflmao
(12-12-2013, 03:12 PM)Troll Wrote: Hi Guys.I was playing today.Tried to throw solid ,but results were off,but when I tired(Yes my health is that bad)my game became more natural.Jocky snatch Burrnet shaking ,Painter snarl .It started to hit very nicely. So why when you try to keep it clean and solid it dont work,but when your throw is ugly as Grip it works

You said it in your post, you tried to throw solid. When you try you over think what you are doing. Worried about arm placement, your grip, your stance, how hard you throw. I know this because I do the same thing. You need to just relax, shoot and see how you do. Make minor adjustments if need be.
Last night I was right on the mark. I was very tired and had 3 pints in me. I'm sure it's all about relaxing with no pressure.
The only person that can put pressure on me, is me. I can only play my game. I unfortunately cannot control the other player's darts, but they also cannot control mine.

...I say that and yet I throw better with 3-5 pints in me as well. I stop thinking about mechanics and just start hitting my targets.
"Don't think, Feeel"

Bruce Lee
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Will do. But I must relax me grip ,otherwise I cant release dart,that takes little bit of concentration
180-1(33)

(12-12-2013, 07:39 PM)Troll Wrote: Will do. But I must relax me grip ,otherwise I cant release dart,that takes little bit of concentration
Hit your thumb with a hammer, that will make it tender and you wont want to grip so hard.
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's