Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Used dart prices
I did a quick search to see if there was some sort of data base that has prices for used darts. For us "not in the know" of what used darts go for. I have some I'm thinking of selling but have no idea what price to put on them. I've won darts,bought new,bought used and don't want to give them away (more money means more new darts,lol) nor do I want to over charge. Just wondering......thanks in advance. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-19-2019, 05:15 PM)Baloos Wrote: I did a quick search to see if there was some sort of data base that has prices for used darts. For us "not in the know" of what used darts go for. I have some I'm thinking of selling but have no idea what price to put on them. I've won darts,bought new,bought used and don't want to give them away (more money means more new darts,lol) nor do I want to over charge. Just wondering......thanks in advance. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think it's all down to condition as well as desirability, feel free to post what you have and I'll try to help in any way I can!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
You could always do a search on fleabay and change the filter to include completed and sold listings to see if any have gone recently on there.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
From what I've noticed, generally, for most darts you can expect to get, at most, 75% of the original price. For a somewhat chipped set you'll be lucky to get 50-60%. Although with many DartsClearance darts no longer currently available, you can expect to see a high percentage return if they are around £10 and in good condition.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bottelsen Dart Prices Blanton 22 2,647 05-04-2020, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Zero