Cuesoul

Dart Apps
Does anyone use any dart apps that they consider really good?

Our board arrived and went up on Wednesday, and it has been seeing daily use. I've been using the app "King of Darts", which I found to be good in practicing both Cricket & 501, seeing as I can play against the computer.
So much practice ahead in my future....ugh!

Thank you in advance.

P.S. - I hate the number 26. Lol
I like My Dart Training app - the creator is a member here and is always open to bug reports and suggestions.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=35412
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Standard    180s: 0/13
(03-17-2019, 09:21 AM)jt4527 Wrote: I like My Dart Training app - the creator is a member here and is always open to bug reports and suggestions.

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Well, tecnically it’s a website, but I use and love GoDartsPro.com

I have tried truckloads of darts apps and website, but this is my favorite.

First of all, there is like 40 different practice games, which covers pretty much all apects of the game. Of course there is also 501 and cricket, with bots to play against.

Secondly, they offer the best selection of statistics that I have found anywhere, and to me that is important.

The site is mobile friendly, so I prefer to take my phone to the oche while I practice (a shortcut can be saved to your home screen, making it practically like an app), but I often review my stats on the computer.

Videocoaching is also available btw. I recently started on a 6month videocoaching program. Too early to tell yet, but it seems promising so far.

Contact me by PM, and I’ll fix you up with a 2 weeks free premium account, so you can really try it out for yourself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great site best ever !
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-17-2019, 09:21 AM)jt4527 Wrote: I like My Dart Training app - the creator is a member here and is always open to bug reports and suggestions.

Have to agree with this one, plenty of options & training games.
(03-17-2019, 07:51 AM)Curtis8976 Wrote: Does anyone use any dart apps that they consider really good?

Our board arrived and went up on Wednesday, and it has been seeing daily use. I've been using the app "King of Darts", which I found to be good in practicing both Cricket & 501, seeing as I can play against the computer.
So much practice ahead in my future....ugh!

Thank you in advance.

P.S. - I hate the number 26. Lol

Hi just joined this group and am wondering if anyone knows of a scoring app compatible with a ipad mini 1st generation ?

Thanks in advance
Try Target Dart Counter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What software/apps do you use? Jimbob 2705 52 8,889 03-01-2020, 03:56 AM
Last Post: big daddy
  Free Windows apps for dart scoring Alexxx 7 1,201 02-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Last Post: stuart180
  Show off: Your n01 (and other apps) practice results elevendarter 2 955 03-28-2019, 04:25 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Dart apps with bots to play against. longgunshooterzero 19 8,608 02-05-2019, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Roost77
  Dart Phone Apps Godfather4074 3 999 12-14-2018, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Scudy23
  Dart apps on your phone livepulse 23 3,224 04-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Texas
  Soft Tip Training Apps Lil E 2 713 03-19-2018, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Sultan Pepper