Shot Darts

ASK TARGET DARTS --- All Questions Here
My question is will we ever see the designs from the Rebel Reborn range be produced and sold in a steel tip version!? I constantly see designs from that range that I absolutely love and would buy no doubt but I don't play soft tip as it's rare to find a soft tip player in my area. I had always hoped the range or some of the designs would be made in steel tip but it hasn't happened. I did snatch up a special edition set of steel tip wayfarer's and love them. Also love the Ono special edition steel tip but would buy any rebel reborn that came available!
(07-23-2019, 04:17 PM)_TOPS_ Wrote: My question is will we ever see the designs from the Rebel Reborn range be produced and sold in a steel tip version!? I constantly see designs from that range that I absolutely love and would buy no doubt but I don't play soft tip as it's rare to find a soft tip player in my area. I had always hoped the range or some of the designs would be made in steel tip but it hasn't happened. I did snatch up a special edition set of steel tip wayfarer's and love them. Also love the Ono special edition steel tip but would buy any rebel reborn that came available!

First off, I'm new around here (after lurking and reading reviews for years) - definitely will be posting/engaging more. Secondly, I completely agree with this post; would love more of the Target Japan portfolio available in steel point. I missed out on the Wayfarer and Ono's, but pick up any and all steel points out of Japan that I can and would love to start with the Rebel Reborn line. And similar to the rest of the folks in this thread, thanks for responding to the questions, Liam!
(08-09-2019, 04:55 PM)Hawk Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 04:17 PM)_TOPS_ Wrote: My question is will we ever see the designs from the Rebel Reborn range be produced and sold in a steel tip version!? I constantly see designs from that range that I absolutely love and would buy no doubt but I don't play soft tip as it's rare to find a soft tip player in my area. I had always hoped the range or some of the designs would be made in steel tip but it hasn't happened. I did snatch up a special edition set of steel tip wayfarer's and love them. Also love the Ono special edition steel tip but would buy any rebel reborn that came available!

First off, I'm new around here (after lurking and reading reviews for years) - definitely will be posting/engaging more. Secondly, I completely agree with this post; would love more of the Target Japan portfolio available in steel point. I missed out on the Wayfarer and Ono's, but pick up any and all steel points out of Japan that I can and would love to start with the Rebel Reborn line. And similar to the rest of the folks in this thread, thanks for responding to the questions, Liam!

A Gentleman and a Scholar!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I think Target would make a killing if they started producing more Target Japan steel tips. So many amazing designs that I get to drool over and dream about. I've picked up any target Japan steel tip set I could so far besides the pyro (just too short and light) and would continue to buy any that came available. Since you mentioned liking Rebel Reborn steel tips and that you wished you had gotten the last available sets......I have been eyeing this set in the attached photo but cannot seem to locate any dimensions for the steel tip version. Would this be a bit of information Mr. Liam could obtain for me? Any how I wasn't sure if you had seen my other post about them in VanJupp's Target Japan thread so I wanted to share with you after I saw your comment about wanting more Target Japan steel tips and also simultaneously ask the Target Man himself if he could help me find the dimensions because I've looked and can't seem to find any info on the steel tip version. 

Thanks. CT.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When will I be able to buy things from the target website? presently you can only buy if you live in the u.k only. what about the rest of the world?
My Rob Cross darts changed colour, they seem to be darker now. Ist this normal?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi,
I have one of your awesome Nexus boards. I registered fine in the app and did a bind on my card, then logged in on the Nexus. All works fine.
My question; now my son wants to log in with a username and profile photo. He registered on the app (has no player ID card to bind), then tries to log in on the board. Every time it says wrong password. Does he need a Player ID card? Can he log in without binding a Player ID?
Many thanks.
When will the Bunting Gen 1 12g be available again?
Why the trend of having the flights installed on the darts during packaging? I understand many have their own flight and shaft preferences, but doing so almost makes the flights unusable. Trying to get them square is virtually impossible, they always want to resemble a propeller, having a noticeable twist to them.