Shot Darts

Need more Grip ? heres a few suggestions.
1. Grip wax
2. Grip Rosin
3. Consider a new set of darts
4. Some players lick their fingers (yuk) but I do it at times.
5. If you do lick your fingers try hard candy- I guarantee you will have plenty of grip lol.
6. Try have a damp rag in a baggie and use before your shot - that works too.

Don't Grip the dart tighter - it will cause mucho stray darts.

Any other ideas please share.
I thought you meant they need more of me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Agree about the strength of grip, it just needs a deft touch
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What about a dip in plastidip? You know the stuff you can make tool handles and the like with. Even with greasy hands you will be able to grip the darts.
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
super glue?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
ejits
(12-03-2013, 06:07 PM)uncle poop Wrote: What about a dip in plastidip? You know the stuff you can make tool handles and the like with. Even with greasy hands you will be able to grip the darts.

Don't laugh -- when I first found out I had a nickel allergy (but before I discovered copper tungsten) the woman who runs the local dart store suggested plastidip. Said several of her customers liked it for grip enhancement. I tried it, and my darts were both grippier and still very throwable. But the stuff started flaking away at both ends almost immediately -- if I were to have stuck with it, I would've had to peel it all off and re-dip on a weekly basis.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

I use the candy and lick method myself. My sugar free eclipse mints give me fantastic grip.

League High Peg Outs: Monday 160, Tuesday 170, Thursday 170, Friday 160
(12-03-2013, 10:08 PM)Jimbo21 Wrote: I use the candy and lick method myself. My sugar free eclipse mints give me fantastic grip.

Us old timers know how to skin a cat more than one way hey buddy.
I dont have grip problems, years of not washing is good for that

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Jelly beans are good!
Sometimes I use "sexwax"
My dart setting is; Winmau Hi-impact(British made) 21g, nylon medium shaft, standard poly flight and withlock system.

Rubber o rings on the barrel.. do great
(12-04-2013, 06:15 PM)The Rookie Wrote: Rubber o rings on the barrel.. do great

good idea, you forgot chalk too Pops

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

yeah chalk can help to

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So ya tridents are sliding down the barrel hey! heres a fix no glue! Getagrip 9 4,901 12-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Last Post: guest2