Darts Buddy

Darts for rear grip - Help
Hi

I like straight barrels and I'm gripping the dart end the rear end. I'm currently gaming some straight barrel darts with ring grip and the barrels are 50.9 mm. 

In my search for a set of new darts I have found these which suits my eyes. Does anyone know these for rear grip? They are from Pentathlon in the TDP Series.

I like 24/25 grams darts so I have found these two models where the price also is in the lower end since I'm still trying out some different darts.
I know the barrels are a bit longer than my currently darts, but since I'm using rear grip I like the barrels to be a bit longer and then use an intermediate stem, so the dart won't be too long.

Pentathlon Darts - Steel Tip Tungsten Darts - TDP Series - T2- Rear Twin Grip - 24g (click to see the dart)

Pentathlon Darts - Steel Tip Tungsten Darts - TDP Series - T3 - Front Twin Grip - 24g (click to see the dart)

Which one of these do you think would fit a rear grip the most? I know it's hard to answer my question, but maybe some of have tried them and can recommend them.

Or can you recommend other ones in the low price end?

Thanks!
Rear grip and low end price makes these the best advise IMO.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24g-Tungsten-...rk:18:pf:0
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Not got either, but Darren has reviewed all the TDP darts - the two you are looking at he did the 23g version

T2 - https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=26141
and
T3 - https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=23708
Thanks mc1958!

vanJupp: have you tried those darts you are linking to? What makes you think it's the best advice?
Have a look at Designa Dark Thunders, Very cheap and they are good for rear grippers, Similar to G.A Noir darts.
(01-11-2019, 10:00 PM)Mackemchris Wrote: Have a look at Designa Dark Thunders, Very cheap and they are good for rear grippers, Similar to G.A Noir darts.

Thanks for the tip, the shape and grip looks really nice, but I don’t like black darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Can you get same design but normal color?
Those Pentathalon' are really long! Intermediate stems won't hep much either. Just saying if your not used to 53mm+ darts I'd think twice about them.

[of course I think anything over 50mm is long]
Liberal heathen
Okay thanks for the tip.

I also thinked twice about the lenght since I feel that my currently darts at 50.9 mm + medium stem at 48 mm is a bit long, so I just thought that buying a barrel that is 3 mm longer would go well with a shorter stem then. But I'm still new so I don't know much.

These Designa darts caught my eye now with the rear grip part. Looks good for a rear gripper like me?
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=28069

Any thoughts of these? Also 50.9 mm.
Look at Showtime Fuzion Grip and Bulls Phantom Grip, either might suit you.

(01-11-2019, 11:44 PM)cpohd Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 10:00 PM)Mackemchris Wrote: Have a look at Designa Dark Thunders, Very cheap and they are good for rear grippers, Similar to G.A Noir darts.

Thanks for the tip, the shape and grip looks really nice, but I don’t like black darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just dip them in some nail polish remover the black paint will come off in no time mate
(01-12-2019, 03:26 AM)cubdog Wrote: Those Pentathalon' are really long! Intermediate stems won't hep much either. Just saying if your not used to 53mm+ darts I'd think twice about them.

Tried some 53 mm darts today with medium stems and OK the barrel felt long. Amazing how 3 mm can do really.

(01-12-2019, 03:14 PM)Berlin180 Wrote: Look at Showtime Fuzion Grip and Bulls Phantom Grip, either might suit you.

Thanks for the tip. I have seen them but they are too light. Maybe the Showtime Revolver would be a better pick. Do you know them?

(01-13-2019, 09:35 AM)Mackemchris Wrote:

Just dip them in some nail polish remover the black paint will come off in no time mate

So the black darts are just painted? What? Doesn't they look pretty trashed after some use when the darts are scratching them side by side when going in the board?

But I guess if you can remove the black paint form the Designa Dark Thunder these darts really looks good. Just one thing about the weight. They are really heavy. Used to 23-24 grams and these are only 20 or 26 grams.
(01-13-2019, 12:03 PM)cpohd Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 03:26 AM)cubdog Wrote: Those Pentathalon' are really long! Intermediate stems won't hep much either. Just saying if your not used to 53mm+ darts I'd think twice about them.

Tried some 53 mm darts today with medium stems and OK the barrel felt long. Amazing how 3 mm can do really.

(01-12-2019, 03:14 PM)Berlin180 Wrote: Look at Showtime Fuzion Grip and Bulls Phantom Grip, either might suit you.

Thanks for the tip. I have seen them but they are too light. Maybe the Showtime Revolver would be a better pick. Do you know them?

So the black darts are just painted? What? Doesn't they look pretty trashed after some use when the darts are scratching them side by side when going in the board?

But I guess if you can remove the black paint form the Designa Dark Thunder these darts really looks good. Just one thing about the weight. They are really heavy. Used to 23-24 grams and these are only 20 or 26 grams.

Yes the paint is easily removed ive seen alot of people remove the paint, I have them in 24G myself, There also available in  20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30 grams, But I've just looked on Darts corner where i got mine from them seem to only have a few random weights left (20, 26, 30)
Yes I also checked darts corner and they didn't have them in 24g. What a pity! Must look on amazon or ebay. Thanks.
The Dark Thunders seems to be available at the Double Top Dart Shop.
Also have a look at their Victory Dart Range.

https://www.doubletopdartshop.com/produc...by-designa
(01-13-2019, 12:03 PM)cpohd Wrote:

The Dark Thunder are available in all even weights here: https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?...9_234_2003

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts for rear grip - rear grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 150 67,736 01-16-2021, 12:16 AM
Last Post: BDG
  [recommend req] straight barrel for rear grip lando 18 1,055 07-18-2020, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Phil D
  John Lowe Darts Rear Grip Shavlad 9 1,329 01-10-2019, 04:57 AM
Last Post: The G