Target Darts.

Q School 2019
Cheers for that.

The play off match is played if it's not decided by the first 3 steps? I guess it isn't played in advance before all players go home...otherwise they wouldn't share the same position in the OoM.
(01-09-2019, 07:52 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Cheers for that.

The play off match is played if it's not decided by the first 3 steps? I guess it isn't played in advance before all players go home...otherwise they wouldn't share the same position in the OoM.

Correct, if there is still a tie after the first 3, there will be a play off match. But it's highly unlikely that this will happen in a case were a tie is relevant.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Paul Nicholson has confirmed he won't be going to Q School this year but he will definitely be there in 2020.
(01-11-2019, 02:41 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Paul Nicholson has confirmed he won't be going to Q School this year but he will definitely be there in 2020.

Here is the whole interview.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
304 entrants so far for the UK school - including Ashton, Durrant, Williams, Hedman, Sherrock, McGeeney, McKinstry, Whitehead, Hammond, Waites, Day

https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventconfirmation/pdcukqs19
Glad to see Durrant's name on the list. I really would have thought he'd skip it again. This will be one stacked Q-school though, even a great player like Duzza isn't guaranteed a card with a field like this.
Anastasia Dobromyslova has just said on facebook that she is delaying her plans to travel back to Russia and will be attending QSchool. I make that 4 of the top 5 ladies on the rolling table now attending.
(01-13-2019, 01:53 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Anastasia Dobromyslova has just said on facebook that she is delaying her plans to travel back to Russia and will be attending QSchool.  I make that 4 of the top 5 ladies on the rolling table now attending.

Does she live in Russia or the UK full time Mike?
(01-13-2019, 01:53 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Anastasia Dobromyslova has just said on facebook that she is delaying her plans to travel back to Russia and will be attending QSchool.  I make that 4 of the top 5 ladies on the rolling table now attending.

She is doing this to play PDC World Cup
180-0(32)

She lives in Ellesmere Port with Spud and their kiddie - she goes back to Russia to visit the rest of her family
(01-13-2019, 02:52 PM)mc1958 Wrote: She lives in Ellesmere Port with Spud and their kiddie - she goes back to Russia to visit the rest of her family

Cheers, figured it was a visit gig back in Russia. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-13-2019, 02:44 PM)Great White North Wrote:

Does she live in Russia or the UK full time Mike?

She lives in Ellesmere Port . At least I think 
180-0(32)

(01-13-2019, 02:54 PM)Troll Wrote: She lives in Ellesmere Port . At least I think 

Thanks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-12-2019, 12:58 PM)mc1958 Wrote: 304 entrants so far for the UK school - including Ashton, Durrant, Williams, Hedman, Sherrock, McGeeney, McKinstry, Whitehead, Hammond, Waites, Day

https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventconfirmation/pdcukqs19

Whitehead too.

Either way now the BDO Champion will be at Q School, not sure if they would rather they get through or not.
Mack The Knife
See David Cameron is on the list, wonder if he decided after winning a bit more cash this year

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Does Q school mean? derrickyoung 20 1,262 01-28-2019, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Zeyes