Target Darts.

Q School 2019
(01-02-2019, 01:52 PM)Mack Wrote: Few names I can't see I expected, like Humpula and Portela, the later may have entered the UK one but he entered this last year.

Portela is going to the UK event.
European participants of the Lakeside are allowed to enter the UK Q-School, but no idea if anyone takes up this possibility.

https://dartsnews.com/exclusive-european...eme=active
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Day 1 of the Euro School now in progress - link on the previous page, but here it is again to save searching

https://tv.dartconnect.com/matchlist/pdceuqs19
Anyone know why Rowby has not entered, didn't he lose his card?
Mack The Knife
(01-03-2019, 01:46 PM)Mack Wrote: Anyone know why Rowby has not entered, didn't he lose his card?

I don't have a clue, I think he lost his card indeed. That's really strange
(01-03-2019, 01:46 PM)Mack Wrote: Anyone know why Rowby has not entered, didn't he lose his card?

He got it back via the Challenge or Development Tour
Not a good start for some players today - the following all out at the first hurdle:

Rusty Jake Rodriguez
Yordi Meeuwisse
Jeffery de Graaf
Jeff Smith
Berry van Peer
Stompé, Co 5-1 Gsellmann, Fredi
Stompe Jnr, Co 5-0 Plaewe, Marcel

Great start for Stomp's
Winmau Saracen - 24g
Winmau Mark Webster - 23g
Unicorn Taylor Phase 1 - 24g
Unicorn Phase 5 Mirage - 22g
(01-03-2019, 02:02 PM)mc1958 Wrote:

He got it back via the Challenge or Development Tour

Just found where I saw it - he got his card back via the Development Tour.
Rene Eidams and Co Stompe Jr out last 128

Justin van Tergouw and Andy Baetens both out last 64
Professionals

William Schwass (51.9) 5-4 (45.8) Kevin Grebe
(01-03-2019, 02:53 PM)Darty Wrote: Professionals

William Schwass (51.9) 5-4 (45.8) Kevin Grebe

45.8 isn't the lowest average today so far - there's a 43.0 in there somewhere.  There's quite a few more in the 40's and also loads in the 50's as well - why these people bother entering this is beyond me.
Think I'll sign up next year as well, with a lucky draw I might even win a match! Also that 43avg must have been his scoring average too since his opponent threw nearly 90 avg. lol.
Probably because they've more money than sense and they probably finished a leg in <15 darts once Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darius and Madars drawn to play each other in the last 16 shortly - Geert de Vos playing John Michael now in the last 16 as well

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Does Q school mean? derrickyoung 20 1,254 01-28-2019, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Zeyes