Shot Darts

Q School 2019
(01-18-2019, 05:55 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 05:03 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Just seen this posted on one of the facebook groups - a live OOM update, similar to what the guy did for the Euro school

https://darts.myzn.de/

It's the same site as the for the Euro school.

I know - that's why I said similar to what the guy did for the Euro school
Baker beats Lauby 5-1 to take todays first card - even did it with a 141 finish in the last leg
(01-18-2019, 04:58 PM)mc1958 Wrote: The answer is simple - now they are using Dart Connect there is no hiding who the social players are so they should not accept any players who have averages of less than 75.  The only issue with this is Uncle Barry would get loads less entries, and therefore lose several £450's so I doubt very much he would even entertain the idea.

No way would they turn away ££££ for players who are going to play about 4-5 games over 4 days max.

Easy, easy money
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

McGeeney takes todays other card beating Wilkinson in a last leg decider 5-4
Congrats to both Baker and McGeeney on getting their tour cards. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-18-2019, 06:16 PM)Great White North Wrote: Congrats to both Baker and McGeeney on getting their tour cards. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
C'mon Duzza!!

Also is that the Womble atop to OoM?
(01-18-2019, 05:00 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 03:08 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Duzza out, I assume he has to win a card directly now in the last two days.

Just looked on another forum and someone on there reckons both Duzza and McGeeney are only playing 3 out of the 4 days - if this is so then Duzza needs to win one outright tomorrow.  McGeeney is looking a good bet to get one either outright or via the OOM over 3 days anyway.

You're right. Durrant is playing a demo in Holland on sunday so it will become very difficult for him to get a tour card.

The demo is called 'Kings of darts' see the link:
https://www.kingsofdarts.nl/

I'm seeing him on tuesday in Groningen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-18-2019, 11:28 PM)Fundarter Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 05:00 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Just looked on another forum and someone on there reckons both Duzza and McGeeney are only playing 3 out of the 4 days - if this is so then Duzza needs to win one outright tomorrow.  McGeeney is looking a good bet to get one either outright or via the OOM over 3 days anyway.

You're right. Durrant is playing a demo in Holland on sunday so it will become very difficult for him to get a tour card.

The demo is called 'Kings of darts' see the link:
https://www.kingsofdarts.nl/

I'm seeing him on tuesday in Groningen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

He was also booked for an exbo yesterday in Wales and did obviously not play there. Was replaced by Jonny Clayton.
So there is decent a chance, that he will be at Q-School on sunday.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-18-2019, 11:01 PM)Sultan Pepper Wrote: C'mon Duzza!!

Also is that the Womble atop to OoM?

Yes it is the Womble
Link for todays fun and games:

https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventmenu/pdcukqs19e3

Will Duzza be successful today so he doesn't have to make a choice about tomorrows exbo? Also wondering if Jabba will be there today as well as he has an exbo booked for tonight?
Keith Carter surpassing himself today - 37.9 !!!

I get that some people have got more money than sense and are just along for the craic, but they really should stop players whose averages are this low.
Jim Williams out first round, so stays on 8 points - think he still needs another 2 or 3 tomorrow to get a card
Jabba out first round - looks like he will need a miracle tomorrow to regain his card
Waites out second round - will also need a miracle tomorrow to get a card

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Does Q school mean? derrickyoung 20 1,254 01-28-2019, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Zeyes