Harrows Darts.

Poll: Legend or unfullfilled
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Legend
44.44%
16 44.44%
Unfullfilled
55.56%
20 55.56%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ted Hankey: legend or unfulfilled talent ?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...al-assault -caught-camera.html
It's pretty sad when our hero's fall from grace. Memories are all we have sometime of greatness once they are tarnished but still including them in our thoughts and prayers eases some for us.
Let's hope he never gets chance to throw darts again......evil man.
Two years, he'll be out in 8-9 months.

Perhaps he could start a YouTube channel when he gets out?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Pear    180s: 1/13
(05-15-2022, 05:14 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Two years, he'll be out in 8-9 months.

Perhaps he could start a YouTube channel when he gets out?

He'll do a year inside and a years probation.  10 years signing on the cop station and having to notify them if he changes address. He'll be barred from living with under 18's.

Dissapointed in the guy because he was one of my favourites.   Jail will be hard for a sex predator in his 50's.  I hope he learns from his error but he won't be welcome back on stage. 

Chris Mason is a crim but became a itv4 presenter. He's a prick too. Different rules for sexual offenders though.
Winmau Andy Fordham onyx 25g
Snow White nylon stems medium 
Amazon abstract flights w/protectors
Ill be honest I dont particularly get why he is so many peoples favorites. He spent more time chewing out fans and being miserable than actually playing darts.

That said, I still hate to see it, and hate it even more for his victims. Hopefully they find peace
Tbh, I just loved the fact that he was a character, with a look of his own and a smooth silky throw!

Obviously a polarising character but I found him compulsive viewing!
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife