Cuesoul

Show Us Your Three Bullseyes
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vRxMP8owv1jP3Rav6. the first one, since I reworked my throw

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Forum Fiend v1.4.3.
Wahnsinn! Had a number of 125s, but the big 150 still eludes me. I tip my hat to anyone who has nailed it!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Target 9Five Generation 3s Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  23.g (weighted 22s) 32mm points.  How can I miss with them arrows?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   

Danke! but I guess it was more luck than skill. reworking my throw step by step helped a lot. I am starting to have regular 140 in high score training. that is something new for me

(01-14-2022, 01:49 AM)DanC.Licks Wrote: Wahnsinn! Had a number of 125s, but the big 150 still eludes me. I tip my hat to anyone who has nailed it!

I’m in the same boat. It’s much more difficult then putting 3 in a treble bed.
I love shooting at the Bull. I am only 169 cm high, so at least I do not have to shoot upward