unicorn

John Lowe Darts
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
some of my John Lowe collection all used by the man himself
Nice Lowe collection, Carl.

A great set and used by the man himself, makes them even better.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Top shelf Carl. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow nice collection
Impressive to say the least!!
Nice collection. Are you going to try and get a set of his new just released Darts ?

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Very cool Carl!  A visit from Mr. Lowe to our small darting community back in the 80's is still talked about.  I play league with a chap who threw exhibition with John way back then.  Still talks about it - and why shouldn't he? - lol.
Very nice Carl
Awesome collection mate!

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g
Cheers guys, Ye just bought a set of his new darts, if that’s the type of barrel  you throw guys then you will impressed great grip on them, I hope Darren does a review on them
(07-10-2018, 03:31 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Very cool Carl!  A visit from Mr. Lowe to our small darting community back in the 80's is still talked about.  I play league with a chap who threw exhibition with John way back then.  Still talks about it - and why shouldn't he? - lol.

Brill mate, goin to watch an exbo with Him and Bob Anderson in a  few weeks ,can’t wait
Wow very nice Collection! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice collection Carl, had he used any of them in a major match?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-11-2018, 02:02 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice collection Carl, had he used any of them in a major match?

Used sets in league of legends buddy, he’s a top guy, has helped me loads with putting collection together, sending me flights and bits and pieces
(07-11-2018, 02:02 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice collection Carl, had he used any of them in a major match?

Any plans on doing a review on his new darts Darren

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lowe darts carlmuscleman67 12 1,378 02-27-2018, 11:31 PM
Last Post: bristow
  John Lowe 24g Darts In Original Packaging from 1980's Getagrip 23 12,830 01-18-2018, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  John Lowe collection carlmuscleman67 6 1,237 06-09-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  Signed John Lowe The Art Of Darts Getagrip 14 5,700 06-28-2015, 07:40 PM
Last Post: kmbmob
  John Lowe golden ti Shed inn 12 5,683 08-30-2014, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Billy Bully
  Gold Ti Lowe 21g darts in original packaging Getagrip 33 8,871 01-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: stuart180
  Vintage John Lowe's McInnis180 6 4,289 09-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Last Post: skyblueadam
  John Lowe 1990 Golden Signature Series Wazza 6 4,182 05-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Last Post: rockettman
  This is a Piece of History- George Silberzhan-Bobby George-John Lowe-Leighton Rees- E Getagrip 0 1,773 03-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Getagrip