Cuesoul

Molded Flights
I've used my current L-style Carbon shafts for over 2 years now, never had a problem with plain L-style shafts, the little prongs haven't effect my darts in anyway, there so small just gives the flight a transition to the shaft, the two tone your paying extra for appearance
The condor axe system needs a look. It feels to me like Condor fixed the issues that anyone had with them.
Both Condor Flights/Shaft combo were reviewed Axe & Zero Stress
are you going to do the new Bull's ones?
(02-04-2022, 12:40 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: are you going to do the new Bull's ones?
Yes next order i'm gonna get some, waiting on a what looks to be a lost order from Dec & what the mail here is gonna do about it tomorrow before i do anything, still waiting for Cosmo swag lol
(02-04-2022, 12:59 AM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 12:40 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: are you going to do the new Bull's ones?
Yes next order i'm gonna get some, waiting on a what looks to be a lost order from Dec & what the mail here is gonna do about it tomorrow before i do anything, still waiting for Cosmo swag lol

We can't mail anything to Canada from Japan, by postal service, surface mail or air mail.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. (only FedEx)
(02-04-2022, 05:16 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 12:59 AM)Crusher17 Wrote:

We can't mail anything to Canada from Japan, by postal service, surface mail or air mail.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. (only FedEx)
Well there ya go Fedex, lol jk just teasing
Haven't done any reviews in a long time, wasn't much left & kept forgetting to order the new Bulls, finally remembered have some one the way, this past weekend i was at a Tournament bought some Accurate Darts AFS flights even grabbed a back up set as they were $5, well i know why there were $5 looks like they were old stock & the back up set had one standard flight two kite

Three throws in this happened, hopefully the Bulls will arrive in a few weeks

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Bulls DragonFlight

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

After 750 Rounds

First off i'll say the Bulls flights are probably one of the toughest molded flights i've tried, they take alot of darts with not as much damage & thats where the love ends, the toughness of these are also why i wasn't a big fan, the deflections from these are really bad, if i had a harder throw they might be more appealing to me but i dont, not a fan of putting slot rings on molded flights, it can be a pain fitting them as you try not to crease or over bend the flights as you insert a ring, i wish they had a channel like Robson, speaking of the channel i wish they would of made it thinner on the flights, having the channel the same width caused stem tongs to spread more which resulted in many Robinhoods & broken stems

They are quality flights just for me need a few tweeks, like all my reviews if your interested give them a try, this is just my opinion on these hope you enjoy
" Updated "
(05-24-2022, 07:29 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Bulls DragonFlight

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/OKkgHKPl.jpg]

After 750 Rounds
 [Image: https://i.imgur.com/oHC9X8Fl.jpg]

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Sg6JJSMl.jpg]

First off i'll say the Bulls flights are probably one of the toughest molded flights i've tried, they take alot of darts with not as much damage & thats where the love ends, the toughness of these are also why i wasn't a big fan, the deflections from these are really bad, if i had a harder throw they might be more appealing to me but i dont, not a fan of putting slot rings on molded flights, it can be a pain fitting them as you try not to crease or over bend the flights as you insert a ring, i wish they had a channel like Robson, speaking of the channel i wish they would of made it thinner on the flights, having the channel the same width caused stem tongs to spread more which resulted in many Robinhoods & broken stems

They are quality flights just for me need a few tweeks, like all my reviews if your interested give them a try, this is just my opinion on these hope you enjoy
I've given them a good go on two sets and have to agree with what you concluded. Very sturdy and have worn well even when I thought I cracked them installing (shows a crack line with no actual crack?). Fitting was a bit tough, deflections quadrupled, several robin-hoods, and only seemed to work well with carbon shafts for me. Was nice going back to non-spinners for a while. I'll stick with my Fit-Flights for league.
I’m a big fan of the l style ez flights I have a set that over a year old and still going strong which I used every day for 2 hours a night practice as well as matches I don’t think I can use any other as the target 8 flights was nearly ruined after first use
These are my Cosmo Fit Flights, they arrived on 1 June, which handily coincided with the start of a new month of practice stats on godartspro. Not including warm-ups and random darts thrown throughout the day, these flights have been thrown 783 times. Estimating other times they have been thrown, I would say in total since getting them, they have been thrown 1000 times.

https://imgur.com/a/xQHojtd

These aren't going to last much longer, very disappointing.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Kite    180s: 2/13
(06-10-2022, 10:37 AM)jt4527 Wrote: These are my Cosmo Fit Flights, they arrived on 1 June, which handily coincided with the start of a new month of practice stats on godartspro. Not including warm-ups and random darts thrown throughout the day, these flights have been thrown 783 times. Estimating other times they have been thrown, I would say in total since getting them, they have been thrown 1000 times.

https://imgur.com/a/xQHojtd

These aren't going to last much longer, very disappointing.
Ugh, I just ordered 3 sets of these to try. Do you use fixed or spin shafts?
Fixed.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Kite    180s: 2/13