unicorn

Molded Flights
Up next L-Style Kami Flights
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
After 750 Rounds 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
These held up really well, lots of life left in them, didn't find any real difference between these & normal L-Style Flights

Condor Axe
After 750 Rounds
I liked these somewhat, i liked how my darts flew with them, honestly i didn't think they would last long, they get banged up quick but hold up good in the end, my dislike with this one piece system is the flights are so stiff, you get alot of deflections & darts on the floor, i stopped counting after 131 darts on the floor, good that the shaft didn't break like earlier version of these with so many darts hitting my dresser below the board

Cuesoul AK4 Tero Flights & Shafts
 After 750
The Cuesoul Tero is a flight and shaft sytem with a spring loaded shaft, the flights last alot better then i first thought, the flights do take damage early but held up great, the plastic smushes but no tears whats so ever, as far as the spring loaded shafts i can't honestly say if they help or not, i may buy another set of flights if i can figure out if they'll stay on standard shaft & test them that way, they look really beat up but i'd say there's lots of life in them if you dont mind appearance
Plus 1 here for my new setup ,,,, L-Style molded EZ-Flight on a Mission carbon intermediate length stem ,,,And been playing more steel tip than ever,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Keep on aRockin',,,,,
Updated
Was curious about the Cuesoul system.  Thanks for the update.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cyeelife One Piece

After 750 Rounds

I got these off Amazon they were $10 Can for 2 sets, all i know about Cyeelife is they sell old Showtime Darts under there name, i decided to try them as there isn't many Molded sets left to try or any i could find i couldn't get shipped under the Pandemic

They ended up holding up really well, the shaft part has some flex but can also cause some wild deflections, they also have this weird ring about half way down the shaft that i thinked cause some bounce outs, i'd say there a bit stiffer then Condor but not as hard as the Axe model, i had quite a few darts on the floor, as i mentioned they do flex but kinda makes them springy, the flight part held up well but seemed to warp alot, they took a beating

I was impressed how well they lasted at first i wasn't sure how long they would last, i took a chance in the end  for $10 bucks wasn't a bad deal, hope you enjoy
You have done us proud. I tried some Robson Plus F shape for a thin tapered dart I just got and is exactly what they needed. They are a fast dart and are a bit of fun. Increased deflections but overall I'm doing well with them thanks to this thread. You were never getting me to use those cheap plastic all-in-ones! Ok, guess you did.
I want to know what you got those flights stuck in - lol.
Well if anyone wants to sponsor me, i'd do all the flights again with a different barrel lol, i found a few others but still can't get shipping from some Asian countries
After playing about 8 consecutive months with the same set of darts and being a user of molded flights for the past 20 months i think i could contribute somehow by saying yes, one thing is the material/technologh in the flight desing and the other is what comes from the barrel and back, meaning the barrel itself and the personal angle/ throw pattern.

I'm using L-style "shape"-shape flights from March 2021, having thrown about  33.3 k darts (about 2.000 legs), mostly online, and i've been changed just 2 flights, because of a small tear in the middle of the one flight. Having used played with other darts in the past, the only safe thing i have to say now is that the GRIP really has to do with the accumulation of damage in the flights. Don't no why, but for the particular custom made set of darts i'm still using, it seems that gives a friendly treatment to the L-flights.

I've tried the two different Trinidad Condor technologies, AXE (the hard ones) have been tearing with high ratio, and in my opinion their hardness resulting about in the same ratio of bounce down darts like the L-styles. The other (Zero-stress) were fully elastic, i couldn't get along with them for some reason.

Other clicking system i haven't tried because i could help my self hearing the tik-tak noise near my ear. In my future plans i will try the Harrows Clic system, as it seems i wasn't bothered by any noise at all. Seems like worths a try.
(08-04-2021, 12:21 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Well if anyone wants to sponsor me, i'd do all the flights again with a different barrel lol, i found a few others but still can't get shipping from some Asian countries

I'd send you some more if I could, but I still can't send EMS or postal packages to Canada, only FedEx  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-08-2021, 01:32 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 12:21 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Well if anyone wants to sponsor me, i'd do all the flights again with a different barrel lol, i found a few others but still can't get shipping from some Asian countries

I'd send you some more if I could, but I still can't send EMS or postal packages to Canada, only FedEx  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes i keep checking for shipping from Japan, we still haven't made the list
Unfortunately Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.had the same experince with Cosmos. One of them got damaged after a couple of hundred throws. But I guess it is a sacrifice which has to be done if you do not want the flights to be too stiff.

Waiting for some Smiling Fox moulded flights bought from AliExpress. Will be exciting to see what kind of quality it is. Bought some stems from thwm before which has been nice.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Finally they arrived. 6 pieces for 5 dollars from AliExpress. I think they maybe are the same as the cyeelife.  A bit stiffer then the condor axe. Have only tried them a couple of throws . So can't say anyrhing about the wear and tear.
They do look like the Cyeelife, just different branding
So after being curious about L-Style setups for a while, I finally started using them last Summer. I don't want to go back to normal flights now. On match night if I change darts, I've gone past the point of just grabbing a set with normal flights attached, I have to unscrew the stems I've been using with the L-Style flights attached and use them, as I just don't want to throw with normal flights anymore. So I've just ordered a second set of L3 Pro flights, meaning I can always have 2 sets of darts ready to go without any faff! Went for the black & purple fade 2-tone No.6/Shape ones. Last time I looked these weren't available in the UK, so it's good to see more L-Style flight options readily available now. Also ordered some premium metal champagne caps to replace the plastic ones on now.

I am loving the perfect 45 degree angles of moulded flights, not having to mess about with rings, not getting robin hoods, not getting flights chewed up anymore and thus not having to change them often. It's an expensive system but a set of these flights lasts ages, so to me the cost is worth it. I probably don't play as much as some of you (2 and a half hours on match night once a week, and a little home practice) but to have not changed flights since last Summer is pretty good going. They are still in decent shape with plenty of life left in them too. Of the main dart sets I use, one has Storm points and the other a great barrel to point transition, which helps maintain the life of the L-Style flights, without pronounced edges to catch on the flights.

So far I have managed with L-Style champagne cap system using just the normal nylon stems I had in - Target Pro Grip, Harrows Supergrip & Dimplex. I am still trying to figure out if the expensive L-Style stems are worth going for. The system fits ok on the 3 stems I mentioned; the stem tangs only half fill the champagne cup though, however hard I push them down, but I'm not sure it's a problem really. I get an occasional flight pop off but it doesn't bother me. I guess I'd rather that than a wild deflection. I'd be interested to know what stems people like to use with L-Style systems, I've seen the odd comment about One80 Vice stems fitting well, but the plain black ones seem to be out of stock everywhere.

Has anyone used & can comment on the L-Style stems? In a way I don't mind forking out if they work well and last well. I would be looking at the £4.50 Straight ones with the 4 moulded flight holder prong things sticking out. They sort of look like they could be a hindrance for darts catching on them. Is that the case? Is there much point in the £15 carbon ones, are they unbreakable or something for that price? I love the look of the 2-tone carbon ones but they are a silly £20 a set. They would look great with the matching flights though! Anyway, consider me an L-Style flight fan