Cuesoul

Molded Flights
Thanks for the reviews - I found them very helpful, backing them with the photos were even more so. I have yet to try the Robson flights, but they are definitely on my next must buy list. Surprising results with the condor... I would think they were always designed for the soft tip ...as the floppy stem always bugged me.
Great information! I am using sets of old Dyna-Star molded flights and want to look at other options!
Hey Crusher,

Just want to thank you for the excellent reviews.
I've sent this thread on to the engineering department so they can see your results and hopefully make some changes there.
(09-18-2018, 07:36 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Hey Crusher,

I've sent this thread on to the engineering department so they can see your results and hopefully make some changes there.

Wow that is amazing, good to know that there are companies out there listening to the players - thanks cosmo darts
Great review Crusher, this has helped me a lot. I've never tried molded flights and was wondering what was out there and which were the best and this exactly the kind of thread I was looking for. I'm debating between the Robsons and L Style, I think I'll probably give the L Style a go first as I thought the Robsons looked a bit bulky and a couple of the comments have confirmed this (so thanks commenters too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
(09-24-2018, 01:38 AM)blink180 Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 07:36 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Hey Crusher,

Wow that is amazing, good to know that there are companies out there listening to the players - thanks cosmo darts

WOW, great to know that even multi million pound manufacturers take the time to browse threads at Dartsnutz and post feedback.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified RD Hellfire with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw 100 shooting star flights, Target 30mm black storm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I’ve tried the Winmau stealth and found them too heavy, the fit air are good though they warp quickly
Love the Condor zero stress on certain barrels depending on how they affect the overall balance as they are very light.
Great review Crusher and thanks for taking so much time with your post +1
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified RD Hellfire with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw 100 shooting star flights, Target 30mm black storm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Great review i love the L-Style molds but i might give the Robson a try but sucks they dont have the pear style but thanks for the reviews.
well done review!! its nice to see that cosmo listens to our kind of darters and not just some pros quick opinions on gear.. the fact is that we sometimes use the flights and shafts till they literally break into pieces and pros use flights for a game and then toss them to trash. other companies should try the same(cough cough target cough).
Best leg 501: 12 darts (180,180,29,112) 
Highest checkout: 164 (T19, T19, Bull)
Darts: Harrows Assassin 24g w/Target Storm points
Interesting comments and observations.
Haven’t used Cosmo for some time ,but I just set up my match Darts with sone Reg Shape Flights ( John Parts ) and some #2 Spinning Hybrid shafts .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Thanx these excellent describings about flights
Great Review!!!  After messing about with all kinds of molded flights, i seem to have the most luck with plain folded flights punched.
Excellent flight review.  I have been contemplating using them as I am trying many options.  After reading this I might not use them on my steels, but maybe my soft tips.
A quick update on my moulded flight usage... I mentioned earlier that after this great review I'd decided to try L Style. Well I've been using them for 6 or 7 months now and am really impressed with them. I use either standard or shape and have tried the dimpled and regular and found that the dimpled ones are a bit flimsier than the normal ones. I've ripped 2 of the dimple ones but have never damaged the normal ones. I used my first set of normal ones for around 3 months and only swapped them because they'd become a bit scuffed (and I'm too impatient to use my new stuff), they are still perfectly usable.

I've used both silent (spinning) and regular stems and have had zero damage to any of them. 

I've also recently tried the Cuesoul MK4 & 7 and these were pretty good although I did manage to get a robin hood on the first day. I find the squeaking of the springs when the darts hit the board mildly annoying too but playing in a bar with a bit of background noise it wouldn't be too noticeable.

The hexagon bit on the stems definitely helps to get them nice and tight, and the springs do seem to work to avoid deflections. 

Next up to try is the fit flight delta, arriving on Saturday, hopefully they will work out well then I'll be set for years lol
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
Thats awesome Chappers, glad it helped & like to see others try different types