Unicorn

Molded Flights
Bumpity
(06-23-2018, 12:18 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Nice thread. Surprised by the Cosmo's. Terrible. I've only had experience with spinning kites and have had good durability with that setup, but they are hit and miss. Look forward to the rest of the thread.
I am using Cosmo spinning type with sp flights for two weeks now and have not seen any damage jet. I think it depends a lot on how sharp the points on the darts are and how smooth the front and transition of point to the barrel is. I am using nicely fitted smooth storm points.
So far I am very happy with the cosmo set-up.
(06-27-2018, 11:50 AM)Twenty-one Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 12:18 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Nice thread. Surprised by the Cosmo's. Terrible. I've only had experience with spinning kites and have had good durability with that setup, but they are hit and miss. Look forward to the rest of the thread.
I am using Cosmo spinning type with sp flights for two weeks now and have not seen any damage jet. I think it depends a lot on how sharp the points on the darts are and how smooth the front and transition of point to the barrel is. I am using nicely fitted smooth storm points.

I think its always good to try these systems yourself for that very reason, what works great for one person my not be so great for another for various reasons.

I think its a great test what Crusher is doing but it would be handy if a few members were able to do a similar test like this so we could have a broader range of feedback from various styles of players. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes it's just a test, everyone is gonna get different results
Yes, that could make it more useful indeed. It depends on the skills of the player too, like if a lot of darts get thrown in tight grouping or not, what barrel is used etc. That is why I made my comment.
Updated
(06-27-2018, 11:57 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 11:50 AM)Twenty-one Wrote:

I think its always good to try these systems yourself for that very reason, what works great for one person my not be so great for another for various reasons.

I think its a great test what Crusher is doing but it would be handy if a few members were able to do a similar test like this so we could have a broader range of feedback from various styles of players. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sounds good lol

I will be doing mines soon haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a great test review of these flights. I tried the Cosmo Air on spin shafts and they were just ok for me no matter what dart I placed them on. They really took a thrashing and ripped too easy for me but, I had spent the money on them so kept tearing them up. If you think their products have improved I might try them again though since I liked the way they flew.
(07-10-2018, 04:33 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: This is a great test review of these flights. I tried the Cosmo Air on spin shafts and they were just ok for me no matter what dart I placed them on. They really took a thrashing and ripped too easy for me but, I had spent the money on them so kept tearing them up.  If you think their products have improved I might try them again though since I liked the way they flew.

I'm not sure if they have but they lasted i was using locked shafts too, like i said surprised the crap out of me, i probably bought 20-30 sets from Japan years ago and was tearing the bottoms all the time, all i can say try one set and see
Im biased lol, but I’ve always had good luck with cosmo stuff. Robson flights are great too, but the they were just a little thicker and too heavy for me.
 ✯✯✯Mac-Attack99
༺Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I No.5 soft tips༻
༺Flights: L-Style “The Cobra” V3༻
༺Shafts: L-Style Carbon Laro 330༻
2022 180’s: 2/15
2022 Hat: 70/200
Overall Live Tournament Wins:7
Airs definitely last better than the standard version.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Updated........
(07-11-2018, 02:04 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Airs definitely last better than the standard version.

I found that the Airs warp easily.
Thanks for the review. I have a set of Robsons, and have found that as they weigh more than the normal flight I use, the balance is upset and the dart hangs in the board. So, I go with a heavier dart (huh?) or a different shaft? Don't know. Haven't the time to sort it out right now. They're in the box waiting on me now.
A shorter or lighter shaft (if possible) will get the tail up again.