What's the last film you watched?
(10-25-2023, 09:22 PM)faded sloth Wrote: Be Water

A documentary about the late great Bruce Lee and his struggles against racism in the industry.

Sounds good, not seen that where did you watch it?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-26-2023, 11:42 AM)Getagrip Wrote:

A documentary about the late great Bruce Lee and his struggles against racism in the industry.

I use an IPTV service Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. but its on Disney+ It's one of the 30 for 30 series from ESPN.
Current weapons :- Target Rob Cross Voltage G1s 23g
Board :- Winmau Blade 6 Triple Core Carbon
Light :- Mission Torus 270
Oche :- OckeysRus fold out portable oche
(10-26-2023, 11:47 AM)faded sloth Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 11:42 AM)Getagrip Wrote:

I use an IPTV service Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. but its on Disney+ It's one of the 30 for 30 series from ESPN.

Ah right! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The Desert Rats
Rough and rowdy group of Aussies are lead by an English Officer (Acted by a Welshman) to defend the Lybian port of Tobruk against the might of the Axis Afrika Corp and Rommel - and the best form of defence is to attack...
James Mason, Richard Burton and everyones favourite pirate actor - Robert Newton

Machete
Danny Trejo has a big knife... an 80's style action flick from 2010 with explosive comedy gore and a twisty plot. Schoolboy style writing, all the better for it.
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
Just finished watching "The Drop" for the 2nd time in the past couple weeks. It's a crime drama with the action mainly taking place in or around the bar run by Cousin Marv AKA James Gandolfini. Ironically, it was the last film James Gandolfini made before dying in Italy while on vacation with his family a few years back.

The movie is set in New York and ironically three of the major players are foreign actors, not that you'd know it from their performances.

Tom Hardy, a Brit, plays Bob the bartender, Noomi Rapace, a Swede, plays Nadia who Bob develops a liking for and Matthias Schoenaerts, a Belgian, plays Eric Deeds, a real scumbag of a guy from start to finish.

The movie has some interesting plot twists along the way with a detective investigating a robbery at the bar delivering a great line in Bob's direction near the end of the movie that sums things up pretty nicely.

If you have an extra couple hours of time to kill, I can think of worse ways to spend it.
gumbo2176
Super - "real-life" superhero film - James Gunn film - has moments but is as goofy as any other superhero flick. Has a perky Elliot Page playing a young mental crazy woman in the film.

Macbeth 1970's Roman Polanski adaptation about the tragedy of the eponymous Scottish Lord, who is manipulated by a series of women to have ambitions for the Thone of Blood... erm I mean Scotland. Filmed on all the good weather days in England and Wales. (The Spider Web Castle is a much better film.)
Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Mind/Machine Interface damp string and cup technology.
A.W.O.L .
Know as Lionheart over the pond I believe.
A classic JCVD movie from back in the day.
Oppenheimer last month.

Killers of the flower moon

American fiction.

In order of my liking as well.
Ghostbusters. We watched it in a local cinema that serves drinks and it was a drunken cinema. Essentially an organized drinking game where they randomly hand you a card and you take a drink and wave a glow stick every time something happens in the movie that matches your card. Mine was when you see the Ecto-1.
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Sounds like fun. We do similar in my house, glass runs dry pour another. LOL
Compulsion - Quebecois-Italian Filme. Salacious sordid stylish smut.
Warm Bodies - For never was there a story of more woe. Than this of Juliet and the corpse Romeo...
The Orphan : First Kill Spooky evil child... or is she? A prequel
The Orphan Spooky Adoption film with a cute little girl - she will melt your heart...

Next feature is... "七人の侍"
Harry's Game..........
Last Boy Scout
Current Board 
 Gladiator 3+ with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, Raw flights, Voks 30mm points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wonderful short film... sjmattitude1982 5 540 09-02-2019, 10:33 PM
Last Post: ekim2003