Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Silver darts
Be interesting to see what these achieve, nice darts. But I do feel Kieth is being a little deceiving with the case, its not the original case as some on here will already know but with the darts being solid silver and the the case being a fine jewelry makers case,I feel originally for a watch or bracelet etc, then some bidders may be fooled. Still a lovely very rare set though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261326285620?...1438.l2649
I saw those on ebay the other week, he got them for £89, so he goes and sells them straight away, instead of letting someone who wanted to get them to keep for collecting reasons he just wants to make a profit on them.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Didn't see them Darren, obviously he has smartened them up and then added the case. It is unfair on the genuine collectors that could of won them for a lower price though... He has a set of Unicorn taverners on as well. Noticed his 1p starting bids seem to have vanished now though lol
The bottle ones he paid 45 for the other week, obviously he's trying to flip stuff for a profit at the moment....
I'm not a fan of his or him plastering his signature over everything.
I make a point of never buying from him as he's only it for money and not the enjoyment of collecting.
I just dont like the fact that people who are keen to collect are losing out with him.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I bid on those tavern ones that he won - there were a couple of other sets with them as well. He's put the tavern ones on and also the little ones that were in there as well - and I'm fairly sure one of the other sets was some Jim Pikes, so no doubt they will be listed shortly as well. Much as I want a set of tavern darts I ain't buying them off of him.
I don't think I seen that one with them in, I don't think they are worth £35+ though, £25 at the most.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

it was this auction Darren

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SELECTION-OF-...true&rt=nc
Ah I think I did see that one now, those bottle darts don't look right at the part where the shafts are fitted though, something seems wrong, there should be a kind of bottle cap shape which I cant see.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

P1010772 by dazdart, on Flickr

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

He should have let me win them before - he has relisted the tavern darts and also the mini ones as obviously no takers previously:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNICORN-BOTTL...669wt_1399
I know I wouldn't pay that much for them, even the set I have above are in better condition and would pay no more than £30.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The Taverners appear to have insulation tape or similar around the top, where Darren pointed out that they don't look right, could be hiding damage
Yeah I have looked close at the pics and saw that, but he says in the description he has removed it, so why not show a pic with it removed?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They look like tatty rubbish to me.
Honestly, I wouldn't pay a couple of quid for them (regardless of who was selling them).
Beggars can't always be choosers, but I much prefer to collect darts in decent condition these days (there are exceptions of course, if something is so rare..).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rare Old Solid Silver Darts stuart180 18 6,819 08-01-2020, 04:57 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  unicorn silver comets PAULCFC 3 331 07-31-2020, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Spangle
  Demise of Nickel Silver? pkittle 5 504 07-07-2020, 05:48 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  NOTW silver darts carlmuscleman67 10 2,245 02-27-2018, 11:29 PM
Last Post: bristow
  My own Silver News Of The World Darts Getagrip 12 6,997 04-28-2017, 05:44 AM
Last Post: The G