Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

What Songs Are You Listening To
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Well I get the ball a rolling, Burt Ives at the minute. (Sainsbury song Mr Rabbitt). Gets me old bones jiving!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
This song for all you guys who made a mistake in love.
Most recently.... During a quick session on the board this morning....

The Tallest Man On Earth

Tonights practice session will be a mix of albums from Tallest Man on Earth, Leo Kottke, Rodrigo y Gabriella, and Jon Gomm.
just broke up with girlfriend of 2 year(well today would be two years)
been 1 week and im still listening to pretty much any sad damn song I can find!!

Women oh why do I love them so! Oh that's right now I remember! Power of the "P"
Target Precision Pioneer 25g, LStyle Champagne Pear Flights, LStyle Silent Shafts 260's, 30mm Storm Points.
Zedd - clarity
loving this song right now
Bullseye (are we related ?) sorry to hear you're down at the moment. Try giving this a try, a word of warning it was banned from the radio when it was first released https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNTVKANb7p4sed.
Shot 901 grip 23grm with Midi stems Any dark coloured flights

Plays for The Bridge A in The Bracknell and Binfield Winter Darts League

Songs I listened to as a kid.
The Great Jerry Butler
Jay and the Americans - One of my Favs
One of the best selling 45rpm records of all time - and also one of my fav's
The great British group "The Bee Gees "
I love Country music too
Loving the Black Star Riders.....

For all the Thin Lizzy fans:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What music are you listening to right now? elevendarter 1,655 70,534 9 hours ago
Last Post: Crusher17
  Classic songs your tired of ??? Crusher17 21 982 06-20-2021, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Damien cribbs
  Anybody listening to audio books ? Borisbbadd 15 649 01-07-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  'Popular' songs you think are overrated... sjmattitude1982 32 1,704 11-18-2018, 08:01 AM
Last Post: bkbum
  Album of dart songs (your choice) sjmattitude1982 12 1,551 08-09-2018, 12:10 AM
Last Post: minervadoe