Shot Darts

Whitbread Mini Matchbook Darts 1.2g
These are actually the Unicorn Golden Match darts, I guess Unicorn licensed them out for other advertisers, now according to my scales they are 1.2g but I think my scales may be out by 0.2g so its likely they are actually 1 gram! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Check out what it says on the back of the packet :crazy:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Just got these a couple of days ago, they also used Unicorn Golden Match for Tuff Shoes as well, I like how these are dated on the packet as Autumn 1976.

Wow, do you get the blow pipe included? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
awesome
(04-10-2013, 04:48 PM)REBEL Wrote: Wow, do you get the blow pipe included? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ha they look like they should have mate
never heard of Tuf shoes though?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I vaguely remember them
Another version, and a 99p bargain