Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Electronic dartboard setups at home?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just removed mine from the wall and put it on a speaker stand. Quiet and no noticeable wobble.
(12-11-2018, 05:50 PM)whatarethebands Wrote: Just removed mine from the wall and put it on a speaker stand. Quiet and no noticeable wobble. Not sure why my image is sideways but you get the idea.

Speaker stands are great for mounting all sorts of things!  I also know why your picture displays sideways.  Started working on a tutorial, but didn't generate much interest.  Short answer - use Imgur and post a share link.  For the gritty details see this:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=35031

cheers...
Ultimate thread revival.. thought I'd share what I ended up doing with the DartsLive board

A few days ago I ordered a Gran Board 3s, so I can link some Philips Hue lights for background effect.. I'll mount the new board on the same stand I made (maybe make a little oak back board since the Gran Board is a traditional circle)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non-Electronic Practice Board Recommendations sbprime 2 181 07-19-2020, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  How do I remove broke off tip in electronic board cgolf 7 4,238 02-17-2019, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Remo
  Eagle Dart BlueTooth4.0 Luminous Electronic Dartboard wpp 1 1,632 10-18-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jp22
  “Non-electronic” Soft-tip Dartboards Adams 12 5,678 10-28-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: philliesricky